Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 144 of 194 1 2 142 143 144 145 146 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter and coconut spread), the rest of the macaroni leftovers, two raspberry Pop Tarts, one and a half slices of bacon and three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and one egg with pieces of the white cheese scrambled in the grease and butter plus one mini cucumber, one mini grape Mr Freeze, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter and coconut spread and 1 with butter), two Cavendish onion flavored potato patties (did not eat the sides) and Les Aliments M&M potato nuggets with ketchup, Compliments pretzel sticks, four mini red Mr Freeze, the rigatoni leftovers, a Selection alfredo broccoli lasagna (did not eat most of the broccoli and tried to take off most of the pepper), Compliments pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, water, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter and coconut spread), two radishes, some of the cheese, meat and vegetable (all boiled salted pork fat [did not eat any - put it aside for use later - always start boiling this alone] + 4 slices of a pork roast + 3 white potatoes + 4 or 5 small carrots + brussel sprouts - vegs with butter - the remains were put in the fridge too), Ritz cookies, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and olive oil.

N
N
Yesterday I had water, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter and coconut spread), one scrambled egg with some of the cheese, two fried eggs with two slices of the Gadoua bread (no crusts and also did not eat the whites), almost all of the meat and vegetable leftovers (again did not touch the fat and ate the vegs with butter - only 1 pork slice remains), one Minions Kinder Surprise, Ritz cookies, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi, water and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter and 1 with butter and coconut spread), the rest of the pork leftovers with onion salt, one Minions Kinder Surprise, one raw cut Pillsbury Minions sugar cookie, half of a Ludo peperoni pizza (without the peperoni and end of crust), Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, a Selection alfredo lasagna (did not eat most of the broccoli and pepper), four mini blue raspberry Mr Freeze, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and olive oil.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi, water and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one sandwich (2 slices of gadoua white bread with no crusts + miracle whip + most of a red tomato), half of the pizza leftovers again without the peperoni and end of crust, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, two mini blue raspberry Mr Freeze, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg with some of the white cheese and onion salt scrambled in the grease and butter, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), a sandwich (2 slices of the bread with no crusts + miracle whip + the rest of the tomato), meat and vegetables boiled (2 slices of the pork roast [taken out the freezer 2 days before] + 1 white potato + 3 small carrots - vegs with butter), Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg with some of the white cheese scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the rest of the white bread (no crusts - butter), meat and vegetable boiled (1 salted pork fat + 1 big piece of pork with a bone in + 2 white potatoes + small carrots + brussel sprouts [vegs with butter + pork with the fat] some pork and fat and sprouts remained and was put in the fridge), one Minions Kinder Surprise, a Selection alfredo lasagna (did not eat most of the broccoli and pepper), one mini blue raspberry Mr Freeze, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter and coconut spread), one grape Lifesavers lollipop, four Cavendish onion potato patties (did not eat the sides) with ketchup, one Minions Kinder Surprise, penne with butter and the brussel sprouts leftovers with butter, two mini blue raspberry Mr Freeze, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with a white bread (no crusts - butter), meat and vegetables (some of the pork leftovers + boiled white potatoes and carrots [the carrots were the remains of a frozen bag that also had cauliflower and broccoli but these were eaten a while ago] + onion salt + sauce - a little remained and was put in the fridge), one mini blue raspberry Mr Freeze, Coaticook vanilla ice cream, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, one and a half slice of bacon and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and the grease (then i added onion salt) and one egg with onion salt and some of the white cheese scrambled in the grease and butter, two white uncooked pan fried in the grease and butter.

Page 144 of 194 1 2 142 143 144 145 146 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.