Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 189 of 256 1 2 187 188 189 190 191 255 256
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:44 and got up at 10:08. I washed my bedding, got the trifold off the floor to dry and the big blanket it is on in the dryer and got rid of the plastic bag and got another big towel, did one search and added two links, added thirteen links, played spider medium and spider hard on Solitr (failed at both), deleted one link and added four, added one picture and deleted two and calculated something, calculated something and erased one note, deleted one picture, played Bloons Tower Defense 4 track 5 for the first time (lost at round 42 for the easys round 37 for the mediums and 37 for the hards - rank 15), cleaned this room then put back the trifold bed on the floor with a new plastic and big towel on top of the humid patch (the blanket got wet but not the bed), deleted one link, played spider medium and spider hard (failed at both), deleted one link, played spider medium and spider hard (failed at both), deleted one link, made an online order, played spider medium and spider hard (failed at both), watched The Leftovers at 21:00, added eight links, deleted one picture. It was a bad night and an horrible day.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 0:18 and got up at 6:00. I added one link, deleted one link, calculated something, did one search, added four links and deleted three, deleted one link, did one search, helped mom install curtains in my bedroom (turns out what holds the pole is not long enough), added twenty-six links and calculated something, erased one note, deleted eight links, played Bloons Tower Defense track 6 for the first time (lost at round 38 for the easys round 42 for the mediums and 37 for the hards - rank 16), deleted one link, played spider medium on Solitr (failed), deleted five links, erased one note and changed one, deleted one link, played spider medium (failed), deleted twelve links, did one search, deleted five links, added one link and deleted nineteen, deleted nine links, deleted three links, deleted one link, changed one note, watched Modern Family at 18:00, did one search, deleted one link, added two pictures and deleted two, did one search, changed one note, added eleven links, deleted one picture. It was an horrible night and an horrible day.

N
N
I forgot to mention that the Bloons game it was the fourth.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 22:40 and got up at 6:00. I changed the place of one link, washed the washcloths used to clean my glasses, did one search and wrote one note, added one link and deleted four, made two calls, wrote one note, ran errands with my parents (Price = Canada Post [only mom went in] ~ Mont-Joli = Caisse Desjardins + the biggest Uniprix + Hart [he stayed in front of the store] + Dollarama [he went in the car] + IGA + McDonald's [only he went in]), made one call, helped mom install curtains in my bedroom and lower a wall plaque because it was blocking it, deleted two links, deleted one link, deleted one link, played spider medium on Solitr (failed), deleted one link, added nine links, played Bloons Tower Defense 4 track 7 for the first time (lost at round 39 for the easys round 42 for the mediums and 38 for the hards - rank 16), added six pictures and deleted six pictures and erased five notes and wrote seven notes and changed one note, wrote two notes and added two links, watched Modern Family at 18:30, Family Guy at 19:00, deleted twenty links and wrote one note, added seven links, deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and an horrible day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 21:50 and got up at 4:00. I calculated something, deleted one link and wrote one note and did one search and changed one note, deleted one link, watched Rafael Nadal at the Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters (tv), deleted three links, calculated something, played Bloons Tower Defense 4 track 8 for the first time (lost at round 42 for the easys round 32 for the mediums and 31 for the hards - rank 14), deleted two links, erased one note, deleted three notes, watched Beat Bobby Flay at 16:30, erased one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 20:27 and got up at 4:00. I added one link, deleted one link, watched Rafael Nadal at the Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters (tv), added one link, played Bloons Tower Defense 4 track 9 for the first time (lost at round 38 for the easys round 31 for the mediums and 30 for the hards - rank 13), spider medium and hard on Solitr (failed at both), deleted three links, deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 20:12 and got up at 5:00. I did one search and added three links, did one search and added two links and deleted two links, added two links and deleted two links, did one search and added two links, did one search and added one link and deleted one link, restored one link, deleted one link, made an online order and deleted two links, played spider medium and spider hard on Solitr (failed at both), spider medium and spider hard (failed at both), did one search, watched Rafael Nadal at the Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters, played spider medium and hard (failed at both), spider medium and hard (failed at both), deleted one picture. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
I forgot to mention that the match was on television.

A
Chimpanzee
Online Content
Chimpanzee
A
A lot going on today - hope to meet my daughter and grandsons for brunch; genealogy round table at 1 and this evening there is a book and author event at one of the libraries.

Page 189 of 256 1 2 187 188 189 190 191 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.