Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 137 of 194 1 2 135 136 137 138 139 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had Selection orange juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), some of the pizza leftovers, some of the pasta leftovers, Les Aliments M&M potato nuggets with ketchup, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

I also took omega-3 (gummies for adults).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch and Pepsi with one toast made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), some of the pizza leftovers, Ruffles all dressed chips, Compliments wavy fries with ketchup, the rest of the pasta leftovers and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Oasis orange juice and Pepsi with one toast made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), Michelina's meat lasagna (did not eat all that - too disgusting), two raspberry Pop Tarts (did not eat all that - 1 full and almost the entire of the other), four white uncooked potatoes and pieces of a white onion pan fried in olive oil and butter, Ruffles all dressed chips, four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and one white mushroom pan fried in the grease and butter then one egg scrambled on it.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection orange juice and Pepsi with one scrambled egg, Les Aliments M&M baby brussel sprouts and one slice of a pork roast (cut in slices then put in the freezer), pieces of a white onion and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter, one dough from Pillsbury struddels (mom set it aside for me when she cooked some), Ruffles all dressed chips, bows with tomato paste and pepper (did not eat all that).

I also took omega-3 (gummies for adult).

N
N
I forgot to mention that the brussel sprouts were eaten with butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection orange juice, Pepsi, Coke and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), one and a half slice of the pork roast (like the other took it out the freezer the day before), food from McDonald's (1 mcnugget trio with bbq sauce [ate the chicken a little later] and 1 cheeseburger), three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the pork grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), part of a cucumber and one and a half slices of the pork roast (again took it out the oven the day before), three cheese pasta bake Les Aliments M&M, one and a half sandwiches (3 slices of Gadoua white bread with no crusts toasted + Miracle Whip + 1 red tomato), five Compliments mini sugar donuts, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the pork grease and butter, Lay's salt and vinegar wavy chips.

N
N
Took it out the freezer not oven and also the tomato I did like I always do and peeled it before slicing it and also took the seeds out.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with the white bread, two slices of the pork roast (again out of the freezer the day before) and the rest of the cucumber, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, Les Aliments M&M potato nuggets with ketchup, Coaticook butterschotch ice cream, the pasta leftovers, two mini Compliments sugar donuts, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), one slice of a pork roast (found 2 in the downstairs freezer - not that old from this month - took 1 out the day before), one sandwich (2 slices with no crusts of Gadoua white bread + 1 red tomato + miracle whip), Les Aliments M&M potato nuggets with ketchup, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, Coaticook butterscotch ice cream, Coaticook butterscotch ice cream, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the pork grease and butter.

Page 137 of 194 1 2 135 136 137 138 139 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.