Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 136 of 194 1 2 134 135 136 137 138 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter and Pied Mont coconut spread), coconut spread (enough to get rid of the taste of aspirins), three white potatoes and one white mushrooms and Les Aliments M&M carrots boiled then mashes with butter with some of the chicken with St-Hubert barbecue sauce, Coaticook chocolate ice cream, some of the macaroni leftovers, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

I also took omega-3 (gummies for adults).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with five toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), a part of a pork roast (mom set aside it for me - it had a lot of fat - the rest along with another pork roast is in the freezer in slices) plus two white potatoes and Les Aliments M&M baby brussel sprouts all boiled (the vegs eaten with butter), the rest of the macaroni, coconut spread (to mask the taste of aspirins), white mushrooms pan fried in butter and onion salt with Michelina's macaroni and cheese (some remained and was put in the fridge), Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter (did not eat all that).

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three made with white bread (no crusts - butter), part of an extra cheese and sauce (they did not put the extra cheese and the sauce were given separated and they did the same for dads poutine so he had to take from my sauce) poutine from St-Hubert, three jumbo Rolo, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, five Les Aliments M&M potato patties (i took off the sides) with ketchup.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with white bread (no crusts - butter), four slices of the filet mignon roast (last slices - out of the freezer the previous night) and the macaroni leftovers, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, Michelina's alfredo lasagna (did not eat the broccoli), Coaticook chocolate ice cream, one white uncooked potato pan fried in vegetable oil, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the rest of the oil.

N
N
Just realised I forgot something, I also ate (after the 1 potato) Ruffles all dressed chips.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), meat and vegetables boiled (a piece of pork + a piece of meat and fat salted pork + a cabbage + 3 white potatoes - vegs eaten with butter - some cabbage and both meats remained), Coaticook chocolate ice cream, Ruffles all dressed chips, Uncle Ben's cheddar and broccoli rice.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), the rest of the meat with boiled white potatoes and Les Aliments M&M carrots (again from the mixed bag) and white mushroom all with onion salt and sauce (leftovers remained), Ruffles all dressed chips, some of the cabbage leftovers with butter, Les Aliments M&M potato nuggets with ketchup, some of the rice leftovers.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection berry punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter + Pied Mont coconut spread), some of the meat and vegetables and sauce leftovers, fried pasta (vegetable oil + scallops + white mushrooms + rotini + green onion + soya sauce), two mini grape Mr Freeze, some of the cabbage leftovers with butter and Les Aliments M&M three cheese pasta bake (leftovers remained).

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection orange juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with a white bread bought the day before that was fresh (no crusts - butter), some of the meat and sauce and vegetables leftovers, Les Aliments M&M potato nuggets with ketchup, Ruffles all dressed chips, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and some of the cabbage leftovers with butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection berry punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), some of the pasta leftovers with the rest of the cabbage leftovers (with butter), two Chocolaterie des Peres hollow milk chocolate hens, part of a Ludo peperoni pizza (took off the peperoni and end of crust when it was cooked and before i added cheddar cheese curds), two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

Page 136 of 194 1 2 134 135 136 137 138 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.