Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 83 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Another dream came back to me about an half hour ago.

I went to the drugstore to get my pills, I asked if my doctor was retired if the nurse of the drugstore would prescribe it for me and the person who answered me was not sure. I said the main reason why I was taking the pill is that I bled every day for a year and that stopped it and made me have normal cycles, I did not want to ruin it by trying another pill plus I did not even go for the 21 instead of 28 one day years ago in another drugstore.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
I remember one dream.

I tried a new antiperspirant. That one you put on like a wipe, it made a white residue but was supposed to disappear and not leave any spots on clothes or it just did not work on me. I thought it was ridiculous when I tried it but it felt like not enough was on me so I added more and it was way too much, the white was almost to my hips so I wipe some off and then gave up and put clothes. I think someone else was in the same room or maybe it was just me thinking of how to put it on and I think I was not completely naked or even was dressed and just had a tank as a top.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

All I remember is that a big black Dog was in it, I think other Dogs were in it too.

I called my dentist because I was afraid for three teeth on top in the middle. Before my appointment I looked and saw that one had the gum rotting away. Before that the teeth were moving and at first it was just a feeling but then I could see the change. I explained it to the hygienist (do not remember seeing the dentist), I was scared before seeing the rotting gum but when I saw that it was panic. I was hoping all my teeth even the one with the rotting gum could be saved.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
A dream just came back to me.

All I remember is that me and mom were having a discussion about my favorite chips or it was part of a discussion.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember one dream.

After flushing the toilet it would not stop so I tried stopping the water flow (i think it was the opposite of the water running non stop - it stopped - either way it was not running normally) but I did not know what to do exactly (this is why i remembered that it was not the water non stop that was going on - i think it was also not the water that was missing since for that too i know what to do) so I just tried something new and the thing I touched (what you need to touch for the other 2 things) broke. I started screaming for either my parents or one of them or just screamed for either anyone to come or just out of frustration.

N
N
I remember one dream.

That was dreamt the last minutes before my alarm clock went on, I was awake before that. Donald Trump went on Saturday Night Live and the people there did not like him. They started talking against him saying all kinds of mean things that would get worst with every new story. Alec Baldwin was there too and he too was talking against him but after working there he left and the people of the show were mad about it and they said that for someone who his dream was to be on the show and who's heroes were there he was acting like a (i think they said Donald Trump) this is when I woke up with Alec Baldwin eating alone in a restaurant, people talking against him and I could also see Melania Trump and I think Donald too.

N
N
I remember one dream.

Twins were in jail and were about to be released. They were acting like angels in jail but not a lot of people were buying it. They were violent jail robbers. A woman was saying that she was waiting for them with the stolen money they said was gone but also two twin dwarf women were saying they were going to marry them when they will come out, the men were saying that was what was true. The two women gave an interview and they were asked why them, one said that her twin was gorgeous after saying the classic they were not like people think they are, the other though hers was more gorgeous and the one who started to speak said that he had had a few plastic surgeries (botox) and that had left just enough wrinkles to make him perfect physically, the other twin did not say anything she was smiling like nope mine is more gorgeous. They looked different but that one she talked about was more gorgeous, that was also my opinion (must of been watching that in my dream - heard myself thinking but did not see myself).

Page 12 of 83 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.