Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 83 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember one dream.

I was in the shower (the bathroom did not looked like the 1 here or anywhere else i have lived) and dad came in to use the toilet but he was taking his time so me too hoping the heat of the hot water would make enough steam and that would take care of the smell so that when I would brush my teeth and do what follows that won't bother me.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Also (good thing i forgot to write it since the new page will not appear) I do not know if it was in dreams but at one point I heard three knocks and it woke me up and a few minutes before getting up I heard many knocks that sounded the same and that too woke me up, that could of been one of my parents or in dreams.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

We were living in a new house in a new city and we had been there for a short time. One night I was in my bedroom in the dark going to bed and a storm started. I found that sound very soothing eventhough the lightning at one time was very loud and I could hear people screaming. I was on my bed looking out the window and the clouds were beautiful, big and moving fast. Then I realised that there was smoke so I got up to look and I saw that in two places that were side by side it was on fire so I went outside to look and many other places were on fire, one of those places was near our house so I screamed for my mom to warn my parents then I saw that a few places of our house and garage and something else that was on our property was on fire and mom said it is too late after saying oh no not again. I immediately thought of my four musketeers and started to run to the house (i was several feet away) to at least try to save them. I took the hose and watered the house thinking it might work since the fire was small but it became bigger. I was very worried for the four musketeers and then I woke up.

I wanted to use a sex toy but I found out it was broken, it was making the noise it was supposed to but it was not moving. That made me furious since I was very horny. I used it anyway.

I was in my bedroom which was one of the bedroom in Saint-Hubert (the only difference is that there was a mirror on the door in the room side). I decided to get naked and walk around like that then I started masturbating and then I moved so that I could watch myself, when I did that I was close to an orgasm but after moving I was not anymore. Then I got a sex toy and was able to reach an orgasm. Mom then barged in my room without knocking or anything and I screamed at her that I was naked but she entered anyway and I screamed again that I was naked while trying my best to hide and she entered then walked around with a huge smile on her face. I finally got her to exit my bedroom and I loudly closed the door behind her then locked it (that too was a difference - by then the door was the same as we had downstairs in the bathroom) and then still furious I was closing very loudly the two doors of a armoire but on top there was many peanut shells and some parts of that ended up in my eyes.

N
N
Another dream just came back to me. Before writing that dream another one came back to me.

All I remember is that a friend of mine was there but realised that after dad had stopped the car somewhere. She was with other people so I did not get out to go see her. She saw me and was disappointed that I did not go see her, she did not come to me.

I decided to go for a walk. There was many people in the houses and most were in their yard working or doing something. It looked like here but it also looked different.

N
N
Another dream came back to me about a minute ago.

Stephen Colbert was being an arrogant idiot like all social justice warriors are. At the end I met him and he was furious at me because I pointed to him when he was sane and I did not want to back down.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember one dream.

The start was like a commercial for a vacation then it was me actually walking there (we could see a person walking on a beach and it was surrounded first by a restaurant [i think it started in a hotel] then chairs to sit then just the beach all with people around and with a person narrating what was in the place and there was swings too near the water where people could decide to jump in the water and i saw a woman doing that where she jumped at the start of the water and eventhough there was barely any water she ended up making a big splash and under lots of water) and soon I ran and jumped in the water, I ended up farther than anyone else and I did not realised when I swam right above a Shark. After a few more Sharks I finally saw them and after being able to get away from some who wanted to attack me by moving away from them I was able to get to a small rock. I then started to scream for help and I was soon seen and they soon understood what was going on. I saw a bigger rock and screamed that I could make it, they tried to stop me but I jumped in the water and made it. By then I was closer to the beach and the water was less high so I decided to try it and I made it without any Sharks going after me like they did when I tried for the bigger rock. By that time it was like we were on a small island mostly of rock and everyone was freaking out. We walked to see where was the highest part for when the water would rise.

N
N
Another dream came back to me about an half hour ago.

I decided to recharge a pair of shoes that light up. I wanted a color (there were many different colors + other options like having all 1 after the other - i actually bought a pair just like that 1 but the colors in the dreams were different) in particular to start and said to mom that everytime I would wear it I would change color to finish with all at the same time. After it was charged I went with a purple but on the other shoe I could not find it, mom said it was one but it was different, finally after what seemed a long time I was able to find that color on the other shoe.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

Mom checked a receipt of things dad had bought and she saw something that had a high price and she was angry about it. Later she decided to check the rest of the receipt and she found not only items at a ridiculous price but also items that we did not need at all, by then she was furious. She was talking about giving it to him but I woke up before that happened (in real life she would not of done it unless a miracle happened).

Tom Cruise was attacked and laughed at and I defended him. This is all I remember except that a new movie of his was coming up and all these people said they would never say it and I was calling them names and saying that was their lost.

Page 9 of 83 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.