Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 133 of 194 1 2 131 132 133 134 135 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the four days old white bread (no crusts - butter), half of the beef leftovers, butter rum Lifesavers, half of the pizza leftovers, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, fried pasta (vegetable oil + scallops + fusilli + green onions + soya sauce), one white uncooked potato pan fried in butter.

I also took omega-3 (gummies for adults).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the five days old white bread (no crusts - butter), one slice of the pizza leftovers (forgot to mention i did not eat the end of the crust of that pizza), a salad (15% cream + iceberg lettuce) and the rest of the pizza, two Les Bonbons Mondoux hollow milk chocolate hens, Uncle Ben's long white rice in a bag with three white mushrooms and one green onion pan fried in butter and tomato paste (when the vegs were eaten i stopped eating - boiled it for 8 minutes which was the minimum and it came out not completely cooked), Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and the rest of the beef leftovers.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with fresh white bread (no crusts - butter), a salad (iceberg lettuce + 15% cream) and two slices of a filet mignon roast (sliced and put in the freezer a while ago), four Minions Pillsbury sugar cookies, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, white mushrooms and a green onion pan fried in butter with shells and tomato paste and onion salt, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the two days old white bread (no crusts - butter), fried pasta (vegetable oil + white mushrooms + scallops + bows + green onions + soya sauce), two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one slice of bacon cooked in the grease, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, one white uncooked potato pan fried in the grease and butter and one slice of bacon cooked in the grease.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with the three days old white bread (no crusts - butter), spaghetti with three white mushroom and one green onion pan fried in olive oil and with tomato paste, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, barbecue Fritos, white cheddar Kraft Dinner with white mushrooms and green onions pan fried in butter, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and two slices of bacon.

I also took omega-3 (gummies for adult).

N
N
I forgot to mention the Blue Menu roasted virginia peanuts out of shells and with salt, ate those before the potatoes and bacon.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont fruit punch and Pepsi with two toasts made with the four days old white bread (no crusts - butter), boiled meat and vegetables (slices of the filet mignon roast [2 slices remained] 1 white potato and Compliments brussel sprouts with butter), Blue Menu roasted virginia peanuts out of the shells and with salt, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil and onion salt with some of the pasta leftovers, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and some of the pasta leftovers.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with the five days old white bread (no crusts - butter), white rice with tomato paste and onion salt (did not eat all that), Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, food made by mom (mashed potatoes + beef roast + sauce), one white uncooked potato pan fried in butter and one slice of bacon cooked in the grease and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter, Blue Menu roasted virginia peanuts out of the shells and with salt, some of the pasta leftovers and some of the filet mignon leftovers.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one scrambled egg, some of the pasta leftovers and the rest of the filet mignon leftovers, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, fried pasta (vegetable oil + scallops + macaroni + green onions + soya sauce), two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one white uncooked potato pan fried in butter, the rest of the beef roast sliced and heated in the sauce plus white potatoes and nantes carrots that were boiled and all with onion salt (some remained and were put in the fridge), two strawberry Starbursts, four Pillsbury Minions sugar cookies, Blue Menu virginia roasted peanuts, some of the macaroni leftovers and three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

Page 133 of 194 1 2 131 132 133 134 135 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.