Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I do not remember my dreams.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
A dream just came back to me.

All I remember is that at least a few members of the Kardashian family was there and that one (the mom) wanted an operation and it was either not the time or dangerous or idiotic (i think everybody else was thinking that).

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was in the passenger seat of a car and the driver was Antoine Roussel. There were many paparazzis after us and we were touching each others on purpose to make them think we were having an affair, his wife was on it so we knew she would not be angry with the pictures, videos and people talking. We ended up in a store where we kept touching each others and at one point we turned our backs to the window and took a selfie making sure all these psychopaths were also in the pictures. The next thing I remember is me riding a bike but I was not followed anymore which disappointed me because I wanted to keep manipulating them, I realised some were from afar so I acted like I had troubles riding and stopped a few times and one of those times I was acting like I had seen somebody I knew and was waving and doing other gestures like talking, that worked because these psychopaths came closer. That is all I remember but I think that was my entire dream.

Milo Yiannopoulos went back to a university. Everybody was shocked to see him, those who were a fan wanted him out and those who hated him were gloating. He went straight to a show room with many seats and said that he had things on the people who hated him, those who were instrumental in destroying him. He had four people and they were the four who started that he is a pedophile thing (in the dream), he named them one by one then said what they had done and showed the proof. The first three were awful things and the last was her being an hypocrite. He left with a huge smile on his face. Then it was a couple with a friend and me, I went in the small room that was in the Saint-Hubert house where all our shoes and coats were. I was going out and going to put shoes but when I saw those people I changed my mind (it was different where the door was - it was all made of glass and the outside was straight to a street and in reality it was to our yard). I went to a pair of boots then picked another pair. The man started to tell a story and the others cut him and went a little far away from him ignoring him. He went in the room, I was still there but it was like I was just looking at what was a show or something and when it started it was night but then it was day. The man was smiling and looking at his friends then the woman screamed and he went outside to know what happened, the man in the couple said what happened but I cannot remember it, she was almost hysterical.

N
N
Another dream came back to me during breakfast.

Britney Spears was going to soon have her life back. Her face was butchered by surgeries, the pills she was forced to take and stress. Doctors were trying to figure out how to get her off all the poisons she had to take for so long. The people who used her and chemically lobotomised her were trying to fight this but they were not winning.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

Two or three of my teeth at the bottom in the middle looked like they were moving, at first I thought it was in my head but one day I realised it was for real, they were moving away from my mouth. I called my dentist for an emergency appointment and told them that my teeth were dislocating. My hygienist came on the phone and she was trying to explain something that was a problem (about money i think) and I said that I did not care that I needed an appointment then the next thing I remember is that she told me that there was a woman who did jaw massages and this made teeth go back to their places and I said that I wanted to go try her (i think she said that that was free). I think that I called from a half house and the rest was a forest, I know there was lots of trees.

Dad wanted to shave but he made that a whole huge thing. He was freaking out over this saying that he would spend the rest of his life with a beard. I said why don't you use your electric shaver and I think he said it was broken (or i learned it was broken in another way) then I said well just use shaving cream and a normal razor and he kept freaking out like it was the end of the world.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

All I remember is a room or an apartment, I think I was moving there or traveling, there was also someone else and I have never seen where that dream happened.

One person or more were trying to get away, I do not know if I was in that dream, at one point the person or people trying to get away had things thrown at them and it was either Skittles or at one point Skittles, then also at one point Ritz were thrown too, I think he or she or they were getting away on a motorcycle.

Skittles were being mixed and all I remember is that it was not supposed to.

N
N
I remember one dream.

All I remember is that my left eye was hurting and I woke up thinking it hurt for real (that almost gave me a panic attack).

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was supposed to meet Michael Schumacher but I was afraid of what he now looked. I went to an hospital and they let me meet someone who was in the same condition. That poor man was acting like he was brain dead, he was half covered and he had a diaper on nothing else. I was already crying and cried more when I saw him then when I thought about Shumi. I finally asked the doctor after a while of him telling me a few things if he looked to be aware and he said yes then gave me a few examples and then I asked after a while are there at least one example of someone like that ever coming back to his or her normal self and he said no. I was trying not to be mean in case that poor man could understand everything and thought a lot about the words before saying them.

Page 7 of 83 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.