Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 128 of 194 1 2 126 127 128 129 130 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the four days old white bread (no crusts - butter), the rest of the rice leftovers, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil, whipped cream made by mom, two white cupcakes with icing made by mom, Lay's salt and vinegar chips, white mushrooms pan fried in butter with macaroni and tomato paste (did not eat all that).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made of Gadoua white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter and butter syrup + 1 with butter - the last i did not eat completely), one slice of the filet mignon roast, some of the whipped cream, five chicken Selection egg rolls, two cup cakes with icing, white rice with tomato paste.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with fresh white bread (no crusts - butter), Knorr creamy chicken fusilli with white mushrooms and green onions pan fried in butter, more of the whipped cream, Lay's salt and vinegar chips, five Rolo chocolates, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter and one slice of bacon, some of the pasta leftovers.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with the two days old white bread (no crusts - butter), fried rice (vegetable oil + white mushrooms + shrimps [these were weird - it tasted like the shells were still on them - after a few bites of different ones i stopped eating them] + white rice + green onions + soya sauce - no leftovers remained) and a salad made by mom (iceberg lettuce + 15% cream), more of the whipped cream, two Selection chicken egg rolls and the rest of the pasta leftovers.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with the three days white bread (no crusts - butter), some of the salad leftovers with three Selection chicken egg rolls, Coaticook vanilla ice cream, Selection chicken penne (did not eat the chicken + green pepper + onion), one slice of a Ludo peperoni pizza (without the end of crust and peperoni) and four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter (did not eat all that).

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch and Pepsi with three toasts made with the four days old white bread (no crusts - butter), the rest of the salad leftovers and some food made by mom (ground beef + white potatoes + carrots + pepper), three Rolo chocolates, Lay's salt and vinegar chips, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and two slices of the beef roast cooked in that grease and butter, a slice of the pizza leftovers again without the peperoni and end of crust.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the five days old white bread which was the end of it (no crusts - butter), spaghetti with one white mushroom pan fried in butter and sauce made by a friend and mozzarela shredded (cannot remember the brand) with one slice of the beef roast cooked in butter and the mushroom grease, five Rolo chocolates, another slice of the pizza again without the end of the crust and peperoni, four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and onion salt with one white mushroom pan fried in the grease and butter and onion salt with one egg scrambled with it.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter and butter syrup), one slice of the beef roast and two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the beef grease and butter, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter, six Rolo chocolates, macaroni with sauce made by a friend and mozzarella shredded (still cannot recall the brand), three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter with the rest of the pizza leftovers again without the peperoni and end of crust.

N
N
I forgot to say that I did not eat all of the macaroni and also did not put the rest in the fridge.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with four toasts made with fresh white bread (no crusts - butter), a salad made by mom (iceberg lettuce + green onions + 15% cream) and two slices of the beef roast, six Rolo chocolates, white rice with Compliments tomato juice, four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the beef grease and butter, Lay's salt and vinegar chips.

Page 128 of 194 1 2 126 127 128 129 130 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.