Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 127 of 194 1 2 125 126 127 128 129 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), the rest of the macaroni leftovers, the rest of the pizza leftovers, a piece of a vanilla cake bought at Walmart (again took off the pieces of white chocolate and the big piece of chocolate on top), white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and vegetable oil, Lay's salt and vinegar chips, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with four toasts made of fresh white bread (no crusts - butter), another piece of the cake (again taking out the white chocolate pieces), white rice with tomato juice, Cheetos, one slice and a half bacon with three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter with one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the two days old white bread (no crusts - butter), Cheetos, food made by mom (ground beef + nantes carrots + white potatoes + sauce), another piece of the cake again without the pieces of white chocolate, white rice with tomato juice, one white mushroom pan fried in butter then an egg scrambled with it and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and one and a half slice of bacon.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with the three days old white bread (no crusts - butter), some of mom's leftovers, most of the last piece of cake again without the white chocolate pieces, more of mom's leftovers, Cheetos, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, the rest of the cake, one and a half slice of bacon (cooked in the potato grease) with three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter with one white mushroom pan fried in the grease and butter then one egg scrambled on it, three Rolo chocolates.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the four days old white bread (no crusts - butter), Lester's smoked meat with mustard, two Black Diamond marblelicious cheesestrings, part of a Ludo peperoni pizza (without the peperoni and end of the crust), seven Rolo chocolates, three Rolo chocolates, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, two slices of bacon cooked in the grease with four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter with one white mushroom pan fried in the grease and butter then two eggs scrambled with it (did not eat all of the potatoes and eggs).

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch and Pepsi with four toasts made with fresh white bread (no crusts - butter), spaghetti with white mushrooms and green onions pan fried in olive oil and butter all with tomato paste and onion salt (did not eat all but left the plate in this room), Coaticook butterscotch ice cream, more of the spaghetti (did not eat everything but only the pasta and paste remained), Lay's salt and vinegar chips.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made of the two days old white bread (no crusts - butter), the pizza leftovers (again without the peperoni and end of crust), Lay's salt and vinegar chips, Coaticook butterscotch ice cream, Selection alfredo broccoli lasagna, green onions and white mushrooms pan fried in butter with white rice and tomato paste.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made of fresh white bread (no crusts - butter), Selection alfredo broccoli lasagna, seven Rolo chocolates, Lay's salt and vinegar chips, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, one and a half slice of bacon cooked in the grease with three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter, one white uncooked potato pan fried in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made of the two days old white bread (no crusts - butter), fried rice (vegetable oil + white mushrooms + a boiled chicken breast + white rice + green onions + soya sauce), Coaticook butterscotch ice cream, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, Lay's salt and vinegar chips, six Rolo chocolates, fusilli with tomato paste and onion salt (did not eat all that).

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the three days old white bread (no crusts - butter), some of the rice leftovers, four Rolo chocolates, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil and onion salt, seven St-Hubert chicken animal shaped nuggets with Cordon Bleu barbecue sauce, five Rolo chocolates, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

Page 127 of 194 1 2 125 126 127 128 129 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:59 AM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:15 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.