Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 125 of 194 1 2 123 124 125 126 127 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Nantes carrot, two white mushrooms and two green onions pa fried in butter with bows and sauce made by a friend, a Ludo peperoni pizza (without the peperoni and end of the crust), two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch and Pepsi with two toasts made of white bread (no crusts - butter), food made by mom (ground beef + white potatoes + sauce), Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, another part of the big Kinder egg, four Cavendish potato patties with ketchup (did not ate the sides), three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one white mushroom pan fried in the grease and butter then one egg scrambled with it.

N
N
Yesterday I had three toasts made with fresh white bread (no crusts - butter), some of mom's leftovers with onion salt, white mushrooms pan fried in olive oil and butter with onion salt and bows and tomato paste, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, the rest of the big Kinder egg, four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the two days old white bread (no crusts - butter), a cup cake (white cake) made by mom, fried rice (vegetable oil + scallops + shrimps + white rice + green onions + soya sauce), icing made by mom then a cup cake with icing then more icing, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, spaghetti with tomato paste (did not eat all that).

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with fresh white bread (no crusts - butter), a cup cake with icing, the rice leftovers, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, white potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil, a cup cake with icing, icing, white rice with tomato paste.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the two days old white bread (no crusts - butter), a Tomasso lasagna, the last cup cake with icing, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter with onion salt, Lay's salt and vinegar chips, shells with tomato paste.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with four toasts made of fresh white bread (no crusts - butter), Knorr broccoli and cheddar rice with butter, Lay's salt and vinegar chips, a part of an Aero, six white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with the two days old white bread (no crusts - butter), pieces of a filet mignon roast (dad bought it then cut it in pieces - mom put some pieces for both him and i and the fridge then the rest was put in the freezer) with onion salt and sauce, some of the rice leftovers with butter, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter with some of the rice leftovers with butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with fresh white bread (no crusts - butter), one Nantes carrot, some of the rice leftovers with butters and four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and onion salt, Lay's salt and vinegar chips, some of the rice leftovers in the grease of the potatoes (the same plate), another part of the Aero, the rest of the rice again in the plate, two sandwiches (3 slices of the fresh bread with no crusts + mustard + 1 scrambled egg), part of a Ludo peperoni pizza (did not eat the end of the crusts and peperoni).

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with the two days old white bread, one Nantes carrot, a salad made by mom (iceberg lettuce + 15% cream + green onions + pepper) and the pizza leftovers (again without the peperoni and end of crust), Lay's salt and vinegar chips, then I screwed up Uncle Ben's creamy mushroom rice (only added 1 cup of water then after it boiled i went downstairs for like 5 minutes and it was burning by then so i threw it away), four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter with onion salt and pepper, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

Page 125 of 194 1 2 123 124 125 126 127 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.