Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 124 of 194 1 2 122 123 124 125 126 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Gala apple, ground beef with onion salt and ketchup (did not eat all - just 4 pieces were left - i kept looking at my piece of cake so could not eat anymore of the meat and had to eat that smile haha), another piece of the cake again without the pieces of white chocolate, Froot Loops (like chips), the rest of the rice leftovers with butter, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Gala apple, a piece of the cake without the white chocolate pieces, barbecue Fritos, white mushrooms and green onions pan fried in olive oil and shells and tomato paste, original Ritz.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made of white bread (no crusts - butter), one Gala apple, most of the last piece of the cake without the pieces of white chocolate, one white uncooked potato pan fried in butter, the rest of the cake, one white uncooked potato pan fried in the grease and vegetable oil, barbecue Fritos, spaghetti with onion salt and tomato paste, one white uncooked potato pan fried in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made of white bread (no crusts - butter), one Gala apple, Froot Loops like chips, half of a Ludo peperoni pizza without the peperoni, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil and onion salt, white rice with tomato paste and onion salt, part of a big Kinder big egg.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with fresh white bread (no crusts - butter), one Gala apple, a Tomasso lasagna and Compliments brussel sprouts with butter, original Ritz, one mini Compliments candy cane, a piece of the pizza leftovers with no peperoni, bows with butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with the two days old white bread (no crusts - butter), one Gala apple, the rest of the pizza leftovers again without the peperoni, barbecue Fritos, Knorr harvest chicken rice with butter that I added when it was cooked, another piece of the big Kinder egg, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and olive oil.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the three days old white bread (no crusts - butter), one Gala apple, meat and vegetables (veal cubes + pork fat [salted i think] + brussel sprouts + nantes carrots + white potatoes - ate the vegs with butter and the meat with the fat - an extra fat piece was not touches which i set aside & ate the meat with the fat [some of the potatoes too] - some meat + fat + bs remained), original Ritz, some of the rice leftovers and three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Gala apple, the rest of the veal with white potatoes and nantes carrots (boiled with the piece of fat i ate some parts of) all of it with sauce and also the brussel sprouts with butter, some of the rice leftovers with butter, five white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with four toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Nantes carrot, white mushrooms pan fried in butter and onion salt with macaroni and sauce made by a friend, another part of the big Kinder egg, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three fried eggs (only ate the yellow [the last there were some left] with the white from 3 slices of the white bread), one Nantes carrot, one white uncooked potato pan fried in butter and in the eggs's grease, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, fusillis with sauce made by a friend and one slice of Velveeta cheese (the ones packed like american cheese), Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and one white mushroom pan fried in the grease and butter then one egg scrambled with it.

Page 124 of 194 1 2 122 123 124 125 126 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.