Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 120 of 194 1 2 118 119 120 121 122 193 194
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
You had said you were going to make an effort to eat more vegetables - I don't see anything in this list that has nutritive value. Are you making any progress toward including vegetables or anything at all with vitamins in it in your daily diet?

Food you ingest has an enormous impact on energy levels and emotional levels. The body simply cannot function properly if it is missing even the basic RDA of vitamins.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Most of my time (when it is not me trying to not go completely crazy - i have no idea how i am doing it but i am) is to find an apartment that I will be able to afford and being able to find a job fast to have some of my savings left to set aside for my old age then make my break without them knowing about it and finding me, the rest I decided to set aside and start that later and that includes eating better. Like I said in at least one place on Bella Online the health issues I will have that will be due to my eating and drinking habits I will take full responsibility for, I know what I am doing to my body and none of the companies that are doing the foods I eat and the drinks I drink are responsible.

BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Ah but if you made just one change - added one vegetable to your daily diet - then that supports your body to handle emotions better. Which means everything else you do to find an apartment and interview for jobs will work much better.

If you try to interview for jobs when you are feeling crazy and stressed, it will be hard to get hired. The hiring manager will see that wound-up stress.

If you try to interview for jobs when you are feeling calm and positive, it will be far easier to get hired. Hiring managers are looking for calm, positive employees.

It's not a one-or-the-other thing. What you eat impacts every second in your life. It impacts how well you sleep. It impacts how capable you are of coping with stress.

Low Carb Forum
N
N
I also am in an insomnia that does not want to end, when I am tired I eat less so I eat what I am used to eat which is better than not eating or barely eating.

BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Insomnia comes from eating a high carb, sugar-filled, starchy food diet. The link has been proven with studies.

http://lifespa.com/sleep-interrupted-the-blood-sugar-and-sleep-connection/

The way you currently eat, it's virtually assured you'll have trouble sleeping.

"sugar and refined carbohydrates can interfere with sleep. Eating a diet high in sugar and refined carbohydrate and eating irregularly can cause a reaction in the body that triggers the “fight or flight” part of the nervous system, causing wakefulness."

http://doctormurray.com/health-conditions/insomnia-sleep-wake-cycle-disorder/

Low Carb Forum
N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Gala apple, five pork chops and one broccoli and two white potatoes and three carrots and onion salt boiled (ate the vegetables with butter [part of a carrot remained and some of the broccoli too] some pork remained), a piece of a vanilla cake bought at Walmart (took off pieces of white chocolate), Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, four white uncooked potatoes and onion salt pan fried in butter.

N
N
I forgot to mention that I did not eat all of the last thing.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Gala apple, a fisherman shell with potato (bought at IGA), another piece of the cake (again without the white chocolate pieces), Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, white mushrooms and pieces of a white onion and pepper pan fried in olive oil with Knorr three cheese pasta (added butter after adding what was in the small pan) and some of the pork leftovers with butter and the carrot and some of the broccoli leftovers also with butter, Allan big foot gummies.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch and Pepsi with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, food from Le Normandin (fries [with ketchup] and a mustard cheeseburger), another piece of the cake (again without the white chocolate pieces), some of the pork leftovers with butter and the rest of the broccoli leftovers with butter and some of the pasta leftovers.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch and Pepsi with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Gala apple, the rest of the pork leftovers with butter, the rest of the cake again without the white chocolate pieces, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, some of the pasta leftovers and four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, Allan big foot gummies.

Page 120 of 194 1 2 118 119 120 121 122 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.