Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 118 of 194 1 2 116 117 118 119 120 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch and Pepsi with two toasts made with the two days old white bread (no crusts - butter), fried rice (vegetable oil + shrimps + white rice + green onions + soya sauce), butter rum Lifesavers, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter with some of the macaroni leftovers.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch and Pepsi with three toasts made with the three days old white bread (no crusts - butter), white uncooked potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil, Ritz cheese spread and crackers, No Name pretzel sticks, the rest of the macaroni leftovers and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the same oil, another part of the caramel Aero, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the rest of the oil and butter, No Name pretzel sticks.

N
N
I had white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the same oil before the chocolate.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch and Pepsi with two toasts made with the four days old (2 slices remained but i will not finish it today like i had planned) white bread (no crusts - butter), Knorr creamy chicken fusilli pasta with shrimps and scallops and white mushrooms pan fried in butter, another part of the caramel Aero, No Name pretzel sticks, three slices (which is half) of a Les Aliments M&M four cheese pizza (did not ate the end of the crust), two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch and Pepsi with three toasts made with fresh white bread (no crusts - butter), some of the pizza leftovers (did not eat the end of the crust) and some of the pasta leftovers, butter rum Leftovers, some of the pasta leftovers and some of the pizza leftovers (did not eat the end of the crust), another part of the caramel Aero, No Name pretzel sticks, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Butter rum Lifesavers not leftovers blush smile.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with the two days old white bread (no crusts - butter), meat and vegetables (a big piece of pork + salted pork fat + white potatoes + a rutabaga - ate the vegetable with butter and the meat with the fat of the meat - the rest including the fat i did not touch was put in the fridge), the pizza (did not eat the end of the crust) and the pasta leftovers, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter (did not eat all that).

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with the three days old white bread (no crusts - butter), food made by mom (ground beef + white potatoes + carrots + sauce + pepper), butter rum Lifesavers, some of the leftovers (pork + last potato + some of the rutabaga - the vegs with butter and the pork had some of the butter that had melted), another part of the caramel Aero, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toast made with fresh white bread (no crusts - butter), some of mom's leftovers, Ritz crackers and cheese spread. No Name pretzel sticks, some of my leftovers (found a small piece of potato - ate everything [did not touch the fat] with butter), the rest of the caramel Aero, four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with four toasts made with the two days old white bread (no crusts - butter), the rest of mom's leftovers, butter rum Lifesavers, No Name pretzel sticks, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and some of the pork leftovers with butter (melted), two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter, Allan original big foot gummies.

Page 118 of 194 1 2 116 117 118 119 120 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.