Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 114 of 194 1 2 112 113 114 115 116 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch and Pepsi with two toasts made with the two days old white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, the rest of mom's leftovers (again did not eat the yellow beans [almost choked on 1 of the ropes that was hidden in the cabbage] and ate the vegetables with butter - some of the carrots were eaten with the beef and i did that a few times the other days too) and a salad (iceberg lettuce + miracle whip), Rolo chocolates, one glazed donut bought at Walmart, spaghetti with tomato paste (did not eat all that).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the three days old white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, a poutine (Compliments straight cut fries + cheddar cheese curds + esta poutine sauce - some were left and i put it in the fridge), three glazed donuts from Walmart, bows with tomato paste.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi, Ginger Ale and water with two toasts made with the four days old white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, the poutine leftovers, Lay's salt and vinegar chips, Les Aliments M&M macaroni and cheese with pepper, Rolo chocolates, four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter (did not eat all that - i was almost done when i thought i was choking - turns out it was mucus).

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts with the five days old white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, food from St-Hubert (a bread that i ate with sauce + a poutine with extra cheese and sauce - put the rest in the fridge), two glazed donuts bought at Walmart, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and some of the macaroni leftovers.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, two sandwiches (1 made with 2 slices of the white bread and the other with 1 slice and both with no crusts - 1 scrambled egg + pieces of a white onion + mustard), the poutine leftovers, three glazed donuts from Walmart, some of the macaroni leftovers and some of the pizza leftovers (did not eat all that) and two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, some of the pizza leftovers, one glazed donut bought at Walmart, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and some of the pizza leftovers, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and some of the macaroni leftovers.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, the rest of the pizza leftovers and some of the macaroni leftovers, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in olive oil and butter, Rolo chocolates.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with fresh white bread (no crust - butter), one Granny Smith apple, one white potato pan fried in butter and vegetable oil, one white potato pan fried in the grease and butter, the rest of the macaroni leftovers, Rolo chocolates, white rice with tomato paste and onion salt.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont grape juice, Pepsi and Coke with one toast made with the two days old white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, one white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, food from McDonald's (1 big mac trio [took off the top of the bread - i usually do that with big macs because i do not like the seeds] mom gave me 1 fries [she had 3 because dad got 4 trios and only ate 2 sets of mcnuggets] and dad gave me a set of mcnuggets - all were put in the fridge), fusilli with tomato paste.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with the three days old white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, the mcnuggets with their barbecue sauce, a slice of a The French Oven vanilla cake (the 1 bought at Walmart - again took off the pieces of white chocolate), bows with tomato paste, one uncooked potato pan fried in butter.

Page 114 of 194 1 2 112 113 114 115 116 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.