Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 113 of 194 1 2 111 112 113 114 115 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont apple juice and Pepsi with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, food from Le Normandin (a mustard cheeseburger and fries [ate these with onion salt and ketchup]), two Mentos, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and one egg scrambled with one white mushroom in the grease and butter.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with fresh white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, fried rice (vegetable oil + shrimps + scallops + white mushrooms + white rice + green onions + soya sauce), nine Mentos, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the two days old white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, Cordon Bleu meat and round potatoes in gravy, Lay's salt and vinegar chips, pieces of a white onion and white mushrooms pan fried in butter and Knorr three cheese pasta, two Rolo chocolates.

N
N
Meatballs not meat.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the three days old white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter with pieces of a white onion, Lay's salt and vinegar chips, eight Rolo chocolates, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and some of the pasta leftovers.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the four days old white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, Les Aliments M&M fettucini alfredo with pepper (some remaining and were put in the fridge), Lay's salt and vinegar chips, Rolo chocolates, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and some of the pasta (Knorr) leftovers with butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch and Pepsi with two toasts made with the five days old white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, Pastene light tuna in vetegable oil and the fetucini leftovers, Lay's salt and vinegar chips, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and some of the pasta leftovers, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and some of the pasta leftovers, Rolo chocolates.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch and Pepsi with two toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, food made by mom (cabbage + broccoli + brussel sprouts + white potatoes + nantes carrots + yellow beans [like the last time did not tried any because of not wanting to choke on the ropes] + salted pork fat + cubed beef - all the vegetables with butter), three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter and some of the pasta leftovers with butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch and Pepsi with one toast made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, food from Casse-Croûte La Bonne Bouffe (small extra sauce and cheese poutine - almost ate all but did not put the rest in the fridge), some of the pasta leftovers and some of mom's leftovers (again left out the yellow beans - ate the vegetables with butter).

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch and Pepsi with three toasts made with white fresh bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, mom's leftovers (again left out the yellow beans and again ate the vegetables with butter), two glazed donuts bought at Walmart, white rice and white mushrooms and pieces of a white onion pan fried in butter and tomato paste, one white uncooked potato pan fried in butter.

Page 113 of 194 1 2 111 112 113 114 115 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.