Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 110 of 194 1 2 108 109 110 111 112 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter + 1 with butter and butter syrup), one Granny Smith apple, meat and vegetable (pork + salted pork fat + white potatoes + cabbage + carrots [1 fell on the floor so i was left with 1] ate the vegetables with butter and the meat with the fat - some of the meat and fat remained), three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil, Chester's corn twists, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil and the meat and fat leftovers, Chester's corn twists, Les Aliments M&M poutine (did not eat all that and i did not put the rest in the fridge), Kraft Dinner Star Wars edition pasta with C-3PO on the box with white mushrooms pan fried in olive oil and onion salt.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with four toasts made of white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, a piece of a maple pie (only ate the filling - that crust was burn almost which is why i took so long to come back to that pie), a salad (iceberg lettuce + 15% cream) and five Cavendish potato patties with ketchup (took off the sides), three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and some of the pasta leftovers (with butter), one Life Savers grape lollipop, one white uncooked potato pan fried in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with four toasts made of white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, one piece of the maple pie (again just ate the filling), fried rice (vegetable oil + scallops + white rice + green onions + soya sauce), four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the butter and some of the pasta leftovers with butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made of Gadoua white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter + 2 with butter and butter syrup), one Granny Smith apple, food from Cantine Sainte-Flavie (a small extra sauce and cheese poutine [did not eat all that] + a mustard cheeseburger), some of the fried rice leftovers, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and some of the pasta leftovers with butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with four toasts made of white bread, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and vegetable oil and some of the pasta leftovers with butter, the rest of the rice leftovers, Chester's corn twists, a poutine (Selection straight cut fries + St-Hubert poutine sauce + cheddar cheese curds - put the rest in the fridge), two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

N
N
I forgot to mention that the toasts had no crusts and were eaten with butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch and Pepsi with four toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), a salad (15% cream + iceberg lettuce) and the poutine leftovers, two Velveeta cheese slices, white potatoes pan fried in butter and the rest of the pasta leftovers with butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made of fresh white bread (no crusts - butter), a poutine (Selection straight cut fries + the rest of the poutine sauce + cheddar cheese curds), Coaticook vanilla ice cream, bows with one green onion and three white mushrooms pan fried in butter and tomato paste.

N
N
I forgot to mention that it was also pan fried in olive oil.

Page 110 of 194 1 2 108 109 110 111 112 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.