Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 202 of 282 1 2 200 201 202 203 204 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember one dream.

A photographer wanted to reenact the holocaust. I was seven in that dream and my parents or mom or dad signed me up. We were all in a line and supposed to act something from a camp and then after him taking one picture he would choose who would be part of his project. We were also all naked including children but nobody including us were finding it weird because the people we were supposed to be were too often. Also in the line we had taken a pose in advance so that the pictures would be taken faster. When it was my turn the man who was with me (sometimes it was 2 by pictures - i was on top of a mans head for the picture - i was naked like almost all the people were) started to act so me too and pictures were taken, he became molesting me and it then became a rape with his fingers. I let him do it thinking it was part of it and he looked at the photographer and they both gestured they had found one meaning a kid they could use for their sexual fantasies which was just what they wanted to do with that project.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears sick!

N
N
And here's another try sick!

N
N
And another try sick!

N
N
And another sick!

N
N
Another sick!

N
N
wall computer!

N
N
I remember one dream.

All I remember is that it had to do with the house of an aunt that she was trying to sell but could not (the same is happening in real life).

N
N
I remember three dreams.

Two young teenagers (1 looked like Leonardo DiCaprio) were going around destroying things. They ended up in a building that seemed abandoned and started outside breaking water pipes and moved inside to keep doing that. I do not know if I was one of the two (well the other who did not look like Leo) but at one point inside I was there too and while looking around I saw that eventhough it was all broken apart the building was not about to completely fall off and that since there was still water there and it was not dirty that I could make myself a place to live there and after that thought I immediately started to clean up and make a place for myself.

I was with Leonardo DiCaprio (that dream may of been before the other 1) inside his house that was huge. Everything was fine until we started having sex, after a while when we started undressing he stopped and almost immediately started crying. I said that it was okay after asking him what was wrong and he did not replied, after a while of trying to calm him down I left that room and asked for my ride, I waited in one of the huge and beautiful rooms.

I was young and my brother was there too. While dad was out working mom took us in nature, we ended up on a beach with lots of rocks. It was cold outside but not Winter. Mom either dropped or threw a rock on the ground and it broke and one of the pieces was like a paper that was sharp, she picked it up and picked another rock that she started to cut. Then she cut other rocks. I told her that she could cut the insides of a huge rock then have someone put something like satin and things like that to make like a comfortable cocoon. She said that it was a good idea but soon after she had the impression people or one person was spying on us and that it was dangerous so she told us to come then she told us to hold hands and never let go. We started walking back to our house that was in the middle of a forest, when in that forest and when near our house we saw dad come back from work and became excited so we let go of the hands and started running but mom said to not let go and I called back my brother and we held hands until our house. We all realised soon after arriving that dad was in an awful mood so we let him be.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

All I remember is a television show called Tout Le Monde En Parle.

I wanted a water bed but there were none that were new only used ones. I did not mind having the thing that held water being used as long as it came with a guarantee but I did not want the rest of the bed having been used so I asked a contractor (the ones who lives here but my bedroom was 1 of the 4 we had in Saint-Hubert) if he could build me one and while at it furniture with the same wood as I wanted the water bed to be constructed with and he said yes. Before he started I asked for a night stand, one desk with big drawers, one like that but smaller, one shelves for books and one for cds.

Page 202 of 282 1 2 200 201 202 203 204 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.