Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 199 of 282 1 2 197 198 199 200 201 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember two dreams.

A short time after we had moved here both of my parents decided to maybe put the house for sale. I was looking at them rolling my eyes and reacting in other similar ways. One day I was walking in our yard with mom and she said that we should of waited to be sure to find a perfect home and I replied almost laughing hysterically that this what normal people did. They put up the house for sale for real but decided before to do renovations, in their idiotic minds they would get more money for the house. The first renovation plan was almost a good idea but then they had another one and another one and it seemed to never en with each new idea costing more. One day I was in the basement and a visitor came visiting, I had an heads up from the man hired to sell the house and he looked like Gordon Ramsay, my reaction was yeah yeah yeah and I continued with what I was doing but also hiding a few things. I went on the internet to look at the houses they could of bought instead before they both showed they maybe wanted to sell it and during and after I kept looking hoping it would be true.

Me an someone else had found a big empty house with lots of things remaining, electricity and water was still functioning eventhough outside it was like the end of the world or something. One day or night we both woke up and realised that maybe some people or mutants or whatever could of entered. I looked at the nearest rooms that were in the dark with lots of furniture and things and I told the other person yes there could be something somewhere. Instead of just locking the room we were in after looking everywhere we decided to look everywhere to see if indeed people or something were there. While getting ready another person appeared and he looked like George Costanza freaking out, trying to get dressed but jumping almost every seconds so not able to dress himself then he started twitching and he was changing into Patrick Star (spongebobs friend). So em and the other person went looking, everytime we found nothing and we made sure that noone would enter where we had just looked. At the last room (it looked exactly like 1 of the bedrooms in the saint-hubert house) we knew someone was really there and they were in the closet, we opened it and almso immediately clothe hangers were attacking us and it turns out three or two people were in there. We were able to get them and one said that they wanted to stay to be safe, that they had others to protect including children. By there Gordon Ramsay had appeared but this is all I remember.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
And here's another try!

N
N
And another try!

N
N
And another!

N
N
Another!

N
N
Why does it only do that here!

N
N
I remember one dream.

I wanted to be alone and when that happened I was about to take off my clothes but I saw Jennifer Lawrence tied up with a rope and gagged. I hated her too in the dream but I also thought to myself that it was insane to let someone I hate without her also being a criminal getting kidnapped so I decided to also help her but when I was about to start untying her I heard the man who did that come back so I hid behind the coach she was on (i only had the time to do that - i was not laying down and so afraid that near he could see me but i was afraid to move in case i would make a sound). He took her, she was screaming and moving and also making movements towards the coach but the man never thought someone was there. When outside I walked like a Dog to a window and called 911, after telling them what was going on I described the car and told them the plate number. He drove off with her in the car (trunk i think).

N
N
I remember one dream.

Britney Spears was getting better each day (meaning less drugged up), everytime she would perform whether in a video or a show or on television she would dance more and more and she also looked happier with each time. She wanted a pet so some people would show her many different animals including wild animals but these wild animals were after pets and they were supposed to be just for fun. When they brought a baby Elephant she completely lost it from his/her cuteness and the Elephant seemed to really like her too. Then all I remember is that after a certain amount of time Britney and the Elephant who had grown up but was still not an adult were reunited and the Elephant was happier than Britney this time.

N
N
Another dream came back to me during breakfast.

I suddenly wanted to eat bread with corn syrup, the other thing I remember is walking in the house (it looked a little different) while still wanting to eat that.

Page 199 of 282 1 2 197 198 199 200 201 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.