Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 98 of 194 1 2 96 97 98 99 100 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi, water and Ginger Ale with four toasts made with the two days old white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, two fried eggs (did not eat the white just the yolk) with two slices of the two days old white bread (not the crusts), food from Pizzeria Le Marquis (fries [with ketchup] + all dressed pizza [did not eat the green peppers + peperoni + mom gave me some of her mushrooms + only ate the inside of the end of the crust]), Coaticook chocolate ice cream, Les Aliments M&M fetucini alfredo (did not eat all - put the rest in the fridge).

I also took three Centrum flavor burst.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water and Pepsi with three toasts made with the rest of the white bread, one Granny Smith apple, one Black Diamond marblelicious cheesestring, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter with one egg scrambled in the grease and butter and one white mushroom, some of the pizza leftovers, some of the pizza leftovers with some of the fetucini leftovers, white mushrooms pan fried in butter and onion salt with white rice and tomato paste.

I also took one Centrum flavor burst.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch and Pepsi with two toasts with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter + corn syrup ~ 1 with butter), one Granny Smith apple, the rest of the pizza and fetucini leftovers, Michelina's meat lasagna, ten Rolo chocolates, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and olive oil, one Peak Freans vanilla yogurt cookie (it was so disgusting that i spitted out the first bite), part of a Les Aliments M&M four cheese pizza (the rest went in the fridge like all the others), one strawberry and one orange Starbursts.

I also took two Centrum flavor burst.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Coke and Pepsi with two toasts made of Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter and corn syrup), one Granny Smith apple, food from McDonald's (1 mcnugget trio with bbq sauce), some of the pizza leftovers, three Compliments mini sugar donuts, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, one white uncooked potato pan fried in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water, Pepsi and Coke with four toasts made of white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, five mini Compliment sugar donuts, food from McDonald's (1 big mac trio), Coaticook chocolate ice cream, some of the pizza leftovers.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made of white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, Compliments straight cut fries pan fried in vegetable oil and onion salt with the rest of the pizza leftovers, five Compliments mini sugar donuts, Knorr white cheddar broccoli pasta (put the rest in the fridge like usual), Ruffles nature chips, one white uncooked potato pan fried in butter, part of a caramel Aero.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made of white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, Les Aliments M&M fetucini alfredo, Ruffles nature chips, another part of the caramel Aero, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and olive oil with some of the Knorr leftovers, strawberry Starburst, two Dare whippet brownies sticks, one white uncooked potato pan fried in the grease and butter with some of the Knorr leftovers.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water, Ginger Ale and Pepsi with four toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil with some of the Knorr leftovers, another part of the Aero, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the same oil with some of the Knorr leftovers, three Dare whippet brownies sticks, one green onion and three white mushrooms pan fried in butter with white rice and tomato paste, Ruffles nature chips.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water and Pepsi with three toasts made of white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil (i cooked it in 2 different times but right after finishing the first plate) with the rest of the Knorr leftovers (that too i heated in 2 different times but again 1 after the other), two Dare brownies whippet sticks, Ruffles nature chips, another part of the Aero caramel, one green onion and three white mushrooms (some of the wm remainded and i put it on top of the tomato paste for later) with spaghetti and tomato paste, orange Starbursts.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch and Pepsi with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, Michelina's alfredo lasagna, Ruffles nature chips, another part of the Aero, white rice with the rest of the white mushrooms and one green onion pan fried in olive oil and tomato paste, the rest of the Aero, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

Page 98 of 194 1 2 96 97 98 99 100 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.