Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 96 of 194 1 2 94 95 96 97 98 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch and Pepsi with three toasts made of white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, part of a Les Aliments M&M four cheese pizza, Dainty chicken rice, another part of the chocolate bunny, Chester's corn twists, one white uncooked potato pan fried in butter.

I also took two Centrum flavor burst.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch and Pepsi with five toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, some of the rice leftovers with butter, ground beef with ketchup (did not eat all that), the rest of the Freddo chocolate, some of the pizza leftovers, more of the rice leftovers again with butter (did not eat all that).

I also took three Centrum flavor burst.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch and Pepsi with four toasts made with fresh white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, beef with one white potato and white mushrooms boiled and sauce, one Kinder Minions surprise, some of the pizza leftovers, the rest of the rice leftovers with butter and two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

I also took one Centrum flavor burst.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch and Pepsi with three toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - 2 with butter + 1 with butter and coconut spread), one Granny Smith apple, a salad (iceberg lettuce + miracle whip) and the rest of the food (i had eaten all the potatoes but beef & mushroom & sauce remained), the rest of the pizza leftovers, four Minions Pillsbury sugar cookies, white rice with three white mushrooms and pieces of a white onion pan fried in butter and tomato paste.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with four toasts made with fresh white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, a salad (iceberg lettuce + miracle whip), Les Aliments M&M fetucini alfredo, Blue Menu virginia roasted in shell peanuts (some i ate with salt), two Compliments mini candy canes, four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil and onion salt, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the rest of the oil.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Ginger Ale and Pepsi with three toasts with the day before's fresh bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, a salad (iceberg lettuce + miracle whip), food from Pizzeria Le Marquis (all dressed pizza [did not eat the green peppers and peperoni & just ate the inside of the end of the crust] fries [with ketchup and onion salt]), part of a caramel Aero, one white uncooked potato pan fried in vegetable oil and with onion salt, one white uncooked potato pan fried in the rest of the oil with onion salt, one white uncooked potato pan fried in the rest of the oil with onion salt, more of the caramel Aero.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with four toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, a salad (iceberg lettuce + miracle whip), a Les Aliments M&M lasagna, some of the restaurant leftovers (ate the fries with ketchup and onion salt & did not eat the peperoni and green peppers and end of the crust for the pizza), bows with white mushrooms and pieces of a white onion pan fried in butter and tomato paste, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, one Minions Pillsbury sugar cookie.

C
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
C
Today I had a breakfast burrito with egg, cheese, sausage, and potatoes wrapped into a tortilla. There was spicy salsa with it.

For lunch I had a small bowl of chicken stew with pickled beets on the side.

Dinner will be a cheese sandwich on whole grain bread with mayo and muffaletta. I will also have a baggie of mixed greens, a V8, and a tangerine. For snack at work, I will have a Kashi bar and grapes.

Connie Mistler Davidson-Editor-ADD/Sandwiches/Reading
Attention Deficit Disorder
Sandwiches
Reading
Avatar: Hope~Even when conditions are harsh, hope can bloom.

My EBook link.
Building School Success with ADD EBook Link

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with four toasts made of white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, a salad (iceberg lettuce + miracle whip), the rest of the restaurant leftovers (ate it like the previous day), three Minions Pillsbury sugar cookies, one glazed donut from Walmart, white mushrooms and pieces of a white onion pan fried in butter with shells and tomato paste, another part of the caramel Aero.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch and Pepsi with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, Les Aliments M&M fetucini alfredo, two glazed Walmart donut, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, another part of the caramel Aero.

Page 96 of 194 1 2 94 95 96 97 98 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.