Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 188 of 282 1 2 186 187 188 189 190 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember three dreams.

I only remember that Tom Cruise was there, I also remember him at one point being completely shocked with a face that said that he had no idea what was going on and one person was there too at that point.

I decided to go walking. It was beautiful where I was, there was water and trees all around. At one point I had to grab a tree branch to turn around because otherwise I would of ended up in the water and at when I did that a man who was tall came from a store and walked behind me. There was a lot of people around. After that part there was water that was on rocks but I decided to keep on walking there (that water was less than 1 inch up), I had sneakers on and I think my pants were jeans so not comfortable but I kept walking with a smile on my face. For some reason before arriving at a place (where people were swimming) I decided to act like I was searching for my brother (i had been walking for more than 1 hour by then), after a few minutes of searching and even calling his name (i think he had a different name in that dream) I took my phone out (before i was touching it without taking it out) and I hit numbers that I knew nobody would answer and then I started talking asking where is he then he answered and I said wow you stayed home and he replied a few things, by then it was like all along I really went there to get him.

I (or maybe it was not me - at 1 point i could not see me but im sure it was me and that i also did not look like me) and a few other people were looking at RVs but they were looking like fancy caravans from the cowboy times and even maybe before then. I (or someone else i thought was me) explained that last year during Winter we had frozen and we did not want that to happen. We picked out one that was not too big but was totally equipped with a full kitchen and bathroom plus it had a satellite dish. I or someone else put a Horse in front (yes that was me in that dream i just remembered) but I immediately regretted it because we would have to use streets with cars on it. The Horse did not go fast but thankfully there were no cars and quite fast we ended up in the forest where we would stay a few months like the year before.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appear sick!

N
N
And here's another try sick!

N
N
And another try sick!

N
N
And another sick!

N
N
Another sick!

N
N
sick!

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was auditioning but from my house in Saint-Hubert which was technically a real audition in another place. I started in what was supposed to be my room but I was in my brother's room. Then I ended up in my room which was the final place for the audition. I did not think I had a chance but my brother told me I had a chance and will get it too. There were a lot of people there all looked better than me and were dressed better too. I put on Ardene clothes that I took a while to decided on while trying on several things and when I started to sing the people who were listening were blown away and even I who did not think I would sound good. I got it.

Jimmy Fallon was doing fries on a charcoal barbecue. He ended up calling Tina Fey to tease her and while on that call he realised that fire was on his house. When the firefighters came it was almost to everything. Tina arrived and he was ashamed because of what he was doing when the fire started. They soon realised (even him - i think he was the first) that it had started from the barbecue but ironically the fries were not burnt. It looked very good and he tasted it and it was indeed good, even the best fries he had ever cooked. Tina and the firefighters started eating the fries because it all looked so good.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I decided to start having my thighs waxed again, I decided that during a waxing appointment or after (i cannot remember if i asked for it for the next appointment when i was taking it or if i called to have it added). I then tried to go find a tank and pantie set for that appointment. Also it was the aesthetician I had while in Ste-Florence but the place looked like the one I am going now but different. When at that next appointment I told her that maybe next time or soon I would have the rest waxed but in the meantime I asked her if electric razors were good for the bikini region or if there was something else other than shaving.

A few people were on Judge Judy (i do not think that i was watching on tv and im pretty sure i was not there), on both sides there were one young person who had headphones on but she did not say anything. After a bathroom break the one who was male started to get heat from it but the other which was a woman took it off then raised an arm and when she was told to speak she said that she never had it on and that she had heard everything. I do not remember anything else.

N
N
Another dream came back to me when I was writing in another thread.

I wanted cookies and I went with Pillsbury Minions pre-cut sugar cookies, that's all I remember.

Page 188 of 282 1 2 186 187 188 189 190 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.