Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 95 of 194 1 2 93 94 95 96 97 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with four toasts made of white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, the rest of the Aero, half of a Les Aliments M&M four cheese pizza, maple, taffy, spaghetti with pieces of green onion pan fried in butter and tomato paste.

I also took two Centrum flavor burst.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made of white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, Blue Menu virginia in shell roasted peanuts, some of the pizza leftovers (half of it), one Minions Kinder surprise, shells with pieces of green onion pan fried in butter and tomato paste, one white potato pan fried in butter.

I also took three Centrum flavor burst.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch and Pepsi with four toasts made of white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, two white uncooked potatoes boiled with julienned carrots and pieces of green onions with five Flamingo chicken nuggets and St-Hubert barbecue sauce, Selection macaroni and cheese (put some in the fridge), Humpty Dumpty bacon hickory sticks, the rest of the pizza leftovers.

I also took one Centrum flavor burst.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch and Pepsi with three toasts made of white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, two white mushrooms and pieces of green onions pan fried in butter with shells and sauce made by a friend and cheese, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and the macaroni leftovers, four Pillsbury Minions sugar cookies.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Ginger Ale and Pepsi with three toasts made of white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, one Black Diamond marblelicious cheesestring, fried rice (vegetable oil + scallops + white rice + green onions + soya sauce), maple taffy, Humpty Dumpty bacon hickory sticks, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch and Pepsi with four toasts made of white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, Blue Menu virginia roasted in shell peanuts, some of the rice leftovers, a poutine with extra sauce and cheese from Le Normandin, maple taffy, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made of white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, part of an Aero, the rest of the rice leftovers, maple taffy, Blue Menu virginia in shell roasted peanuts (the firsts i ate normally then the lasts i ate with salt), one Minions Kinder surprise, Humpty Dumpty bacon hickory potato sticks, macaroni with tomato paste (did not eat all that).

N
N
I forgot to mention that I added onion salt with the macaroni.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi, water and Ginger Ale with three toasts made of white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, Selection macaroni and cheese (did not eat all that - the rest was put in the fridge), Chester's corn twists, maple taffy, Blue Menu virginia in shell roasted peanuts (added salt on all), part of a Freddo solid milk chocolate bunny, spaghetti with tomato paste and onion salt (did not eat all that).

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with four toasts made of white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, the macaroni leftovers, another part of the Freddo bunny, Chester's corn twists, maple taffy, ground beef with onion salt and ketchup, Blue Menu virginia roasted in shell peanuts with salt, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

Page 95 of 194 1 2 93 94 95 96 97 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.