Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 184 of 282 1 2 182 183 184 185 186 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember four dreams.

I was in a store shopping with dad but we had separated carts. At first I was trying to figure out a way for him to pay my things but then I figured it would be a nice way to practice being on my own. When I was looking at something I saw from afar a woman who is a big celebrity in my province that I hate (Veronique Cloutier), I became enraged but I told myself to not do or/and say anything unless she would be near or engage me personally. I do not remember if she touched me or talked to me or looked at me or something else but I exploded on her when she was near me, I yelled (or talked loudly or both - i may of started with a normal sound of voice) at her why I hated her and probably more things.

I was criticising what people were doing because people were offended over anything. I gave as an example a commercial where they added cushions or something like that on the belly of two kids that a man is touching on the sides.

I was trying to choose a new pillow.

I went on the beach with a Macaw (the ones that are blue and yellow) and some people were amazed and some thought it was too hot for him/her. He/she was on a shoulder and was looking everywhere. A police car came near and I explained to them that it was okay and they let us be, I had a bottle of water with me in case the Macaw was thirsty and he/she was used to going outside even in new places. I showed him/her everything and finished near the water where I went in, there he/she went from my shoulder to my arm. A lot of people were looking at us. Then I saw them put on a big fence because Crocodiles were coming, some were there already and some idiots had gone to see them and had been killed by them so the plan was to kill them and put that fence in the meantime so they would not be where people were. I was angry and then I saw what had happened to a woman who had swam there and had been caught on the fence, they saw her more than three days after and she had survived three days under water with just a simple one piece bathing suit. I could see her while hearing the story and saw how she survived (just remember the last thing that was that there were a glass bottle there and that sometimes she would take the oxygen that was supposedly left in glass bottles that went under water).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears frown!

N
N
And here's another try frown!

N
N
And another try frown!

N
N
And another frown!

N
N
Another frown!

N
N
frown!

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I had let the hair around my nipples (i hope this word is not censored too here since a lot of body parts are - it start with nip and ends with ple in case its censored) grow and I was about to take care of that but slowly so that I can get them all including the roots.

I was watching movies of superheroes on television even the ones I had not watched yet but doing it parts by parts or starting to watch when it was already started. My favorites were like in real life the Batman with Christian Bale but these movies were longer and different. In one which was supposed to be the second and with at least a fourth coming up Bane though he had him down but he was either faking or doing it even while extremely injured and he was about to enter without being noticed and get Bane who was extremely surprised by that. Then I was in the movie (i looked like Marion Cotillard) and helping him or I imagined myself being her.

N
N
Another dream came back to me a few seconds ago.

I only remember shopping for clothes.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I went to the dentist and they had something for charity that gave free dentist services to poor people and I agreed to participate (they took pictures of our teeth and added it on a website - we had to have a huge smile for it). I forgot about it until I was on the internet and ended up on the website so I tried to find my picture and could not. Then it was time again to go to a dentist and I ended up in another one. It did not look like a dentist, when it was my turn the room was huge and besides the chair nothing looked like it was a dentist office. I had to open a small bottle of something and myself add it to my teeth, there was a small piece of plastic on top and I threw it in the recycle bin. The woman (old and looking like a nurse) was impressed and told me that it was so rare that patients recycled, she then told me the last time she saw that happening and it was a long time, she told me that this year I was the first (in the dream we were months into the new year). Then she started laughing telling me about a patient of hers that was a truck driver and he came during one of his drive, after his appointment he decided to stay in the parking lot to sleep a little and he ended up instead watching the Tampa Bay Lightning on a television and satellite dish he had installed in the truck (i could see it while she was telling the story - that truck looked more like an rv) and a man who hates that team drove by then stopped to yell outside the truck obscenities and while the man found this hilarious he then threw things then ran away. Then it was me who found links to pictures of the premiere of the next X-Men, I immediately spotted Michael Fassbender who in the link (some were words some were pictures which was the case with him) was dressed as Magneto but I wanted to click on that last while not clicking on the links for Jennifer Lawrence but I ended up with a picture of her while the link sentence had nothing to do with her. I finally could not take it anymore and clicked on the Fassy link but turns out it was James McAvoy. I then screamed or said aloud where is Fassy a few times then he arrived on a hover or whatever these things are called saying relax or something like that, by that time I was actually there and I had a mix of excitement of seeing him and shame for screaming that.

Page 184 of 282 1 2 182 183 184 185 186 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.