Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 90 of 194 1 2 88 89 90 91 92 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water, Ginger Ale and Pepsi with two toasts made with white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter + 1 with butter and coconut spread), one Granny Smith apple, a salad (iceberg lettuce + 15% cream), some of the pasta leftovers, the rest of the caramel Aero, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg scrambled with pieces of a white onion, part of an Aero, one white uncooked potato pan fried in the grease and butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter, Compliments pretzel sticks.

I also took three Centrum flavor burst.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water, Ginger Ale and Pepsi with three toasts made of white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, a salad (iceberg lettuce + 15% cream), one crescent Pillsbury dough, four Flamingo chicken nuggets and Compliments wavy fries with St-Hubert barbecue sauce, the rest of the Aero, one white uncooked potato pan fried in butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter with one white mushroom, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Ginger Ale and Pepsi with three toasts made of white bread (no crusts - 2 with butter and coconut spread + 1 with butter), one Granny Smith apple, half a salad (iceberg lettuce + miracle whip), five Les Aliments M&M potato patties (took off the sides - also added onion salt on it before putting it in the oven) with ketchup, a Minions Kinder surprise, Compliments pretzel sticks, fried rice (vegetable oil + scallops + shrimps + white rice + green onions + soya sauce).

I also took two Centrum flavor burst.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Ginger Ale and Pepsi with three toasts made of white bread (no crusts - 2 with butter and coconut spread + 1 with butter), one Granny Smith apple, half a salad (iceberg lettuce + miracle whip), five Les Aliments M&M potato patties (took off the sides - also added onion salt on it before putting it in the oven) with ketchup, a Minions Kinder surprise, Compliments pretzel sticks, fried rice (vegetable oil + scallops + shrimps + white rice + green onions + soya sauce).

If this is posted a second time I apologize, there is a new technical issue here and I am just trying to write my four posts so I can move on with my morning routine!

N
N

If this is posted a second time I apologize, there is a new technical issue here and I am just trying to write my four posts so I can move on with my morning routine!

Again trying!

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch and Pepsi with three toasts made of white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, the rest of the salad, the rice leftovers, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil and butter, more of the Aero, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter with one egg scrambled with one white mushroom in the grease and butter, the rest of the Aero, Compliments pretzel sticks.

I also took one Centrum flavor burst.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch and Pepsi with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - 2 with butter and coconut spread + 1 with butter), one Granny Smith apple, three fried eggs with three slices of Gadoua white bread without the crusts, Selection alfredo broccoli lasagna, part of an Aero, rigatoni with one green onion and three white mushrooms pan fried in olive oil all with tomato paste, Compliments pretzel sticks.

I also took one Centrum flavor burst.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch and Pepsi with two toasts made of Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, a salad (iceberg lettuce + miracle whip), one pack of Ritz crackers and cheese, food made by mom (ground beef + white potatoes + sauce), another part of the Aero, one green onion and four white mushrooms pan fried in olive oil with white rice and tomato paste, Compliments pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made of Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, a salad (iceberg lettuce + miracle whip), Les Aliments M&M vegetables (cauliflower + broccoli + carrots) with butter and Selection macaroni and cheese, the rest of the Aero, pieces of a white onion pan fried in butter with spaghetti and tomato paste (did not eat all of that), cherry Life savers, orange Life Savers, lime Life Savers, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with four toasts made of white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smit apple, a salad (iceberg lettuce + 15% cream), a Les Aliments M&M poutine, one pack of Ritz cheese and crackers, one Minions Kinder surprise, Compliments pretzel sticks, Knorr creamy chicken fusilli with pieces of a white onion and white mushrooms pan fried in olive oil, part of a Freddo milk chocolate solid form bunny, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

Page 90 of 194 1 2 88 89 90 91 92 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.