Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 85 of 194 1 2 83 84 85 86 87 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch and Pepsi with four toasts made of the one day old fresh bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, part of a caramel Aero, a Selection meat lasagna, Lay's salt and vinegar chips, three Compliments mini candy canes, white mushrooms pan fried in olive oil and tortiglioni and sauce made by a friend (there were some left that i put in the fridge), yellow uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter (did not eat all that).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Coffee with milk - lots of it. Had peanut butter and apricot toast. Supreme Pizza for lunch - DiGiorno Rising Crust with cheese in crust. Dinner was 2 pieces of fried catfish, 1/4 c. of beans and same amount of coleslaw. 3 bottles of water.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch and Pepsi with two toasts made of the rest of the fresh bread (no crusts - butter) and one toast made of Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter and coconut spread), St-Hubert traditional coleslaw and the pasta leftovers, Lay's salt and vinegar chips, one Life Savers grape lollipop, four Boulangerie Grissol original melba toasts, white mushrooms pan fried in olive oil and tortiglioni and sauce made by a friend and cheese, one yellow uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, part of a caramel Aero, two Boulangerie Grissol original melba toasts.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch and Pepsi with three toasts with fresh white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter + 2 with butter and coconut spread), the pasta leftovers, part of a caramel Aero, three Compliments mini candy canes, two Boulangerie Grissol original melba toasts, Compliments straight cut fries with St-Hubert barbecue sauce, grape original Skittles.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch and Pepsi with two toasts made of the day before's fresh bread (no crusts - 1 with butter + 1 with butter and coconut spread), one Granny Smith apple, four Boulangerie Grissol original melba toasts, part of a caramel Aero, original Philadelphia cheese, tortiglioni and cheese and sauce made by a friend, Lay's salt and vinegar chips, Compliment straight cut fries with ketchup.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch and Pepsi with two toasts made of the days old white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, one bread with sauce from St-Hubert, some of an extra cheese and sauce poutine from St-Hubert, one glazed donut from Walmart, Knorr creamy chicken fusilli, two Boulangerie Grissol original melba toasts.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch and Pepsi with three toasts made of white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter + 1 with butter and coconut spread + 1 with butter), one Granny Smith apple, one green onion and three white mushrooms pan fried in olive oil and white rice and tomato paste, two glazed donuts from Walmart, four yellow uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter with some of the pasta leftovers.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and Coke with two toasts made of white bread (no crusts - butter and coconut spread), one Granny Smith, one glazed donut from Walmart, one fisherman shell with potatoes (bought at IGA and made in my province), a big mac trio, yellow uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and some of the leftovers pasta (did not eat all of that), one Boulangerie Grissol original melba toast.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch and Pepsi with two toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, five Les Aliments M&M potato patties (did not eat the sides) with ketchup, two Walmart glazed donuts, barbecue Fritos, four white mushrooms and one green onion pan fried in butter and fusilli and tomato paste, a Minions Kinder surprise, macaroni and tomato paste (did not eat all of that).

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch and Pepsi with three toasts made of white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, some of a cucumber with Les Aliments M&M macaroni and cheese, one Life Savers grape lollipop, part of a four cheese Les Aliments M&M pizza, three Boulangerie Grissol original melba toasts (the first tasted weird so i only took 2-3 bites and the last i did not eat all because i was not hungry anymore [well i was more thirsty than hungry and when that happen i cant eat anymore]).

Page 85 of 194 1 2 83 84 85 86 87 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.