Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 157 of 282 1 2 155 156 157 158 159 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember one dream.

Me and my family (in it we do not look like each others and my brother was alive) were living in a huge property with a big house. We also had a shelter on this property. And we had a pet Goat who when the wind was strong we had to hold him and get him fast in the house because he would fly away (not with wings just the wind would take him). An hurricane or tornado or something else was coming, I was the one who learned about it so I warned my family and we hurried to the shelter but when we went outside the wind was already strong. For some reason when we got in the shelter mom started to freak out and she asked me (i was the last 1 out because i was making sure our pet was with us) if I had locked the doors especially the front door and then added the alarm, I said that I did not remember and she went to open the door of the shelter to go look. I told her this was ridiculous and that in addition she would put our pet in danger with the wind. She did open the door of the shelter but with me screaming she finally gave that idea up and closed it back while staying inside.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears computer!

N
N
And here's another try wall!

N
N
Another dream came back to me a few minutes ago.

I wanted to change my purse then thought of one I had bought a while ago that I had never used, I found it and saw that inside there was a compartment that was just like a wallet which I did not realised when I had bought it and I was happy about that because this is something I wanted for a certain amount of time.

N
N
I remember one dream.

Gisele Bundchen and her kid went to see Tom Brady at work but were denied access. Before she told the security guard who they were he told her that he knew who they were but he was also told to not let anyone enter the stadium. She was shocked and left with her kid while thinking of a way to enter. I remember a train on a bridge and that's it.

N
N
Another dream just came back to me.

I was on the internet the day after the finale of The Leftovers. The second website I went to I left immediately when I saw they were talking about that episode because I had not seen it yet. I then realised most people hated that ending so much that Justin Theroux career looked to be over. But I was doing my best to avoid any spoilers until I saw it myself.

N
N
I remember four dreams.

A heated discussion had started on an old thread in a forum (here i think) and in the heat of that someone posted that it was old so that discussion should not be happening or/and that meant that what we were saying was not important.

I was with a friend and we ended up in a restaurant. The owner had a small space that he wanted to rent out to someone but he did not know to who exactly. I had the idea that he should add a dancer or/and singer there for entertainment and he found that idea interesting. I and my friend was in that space and I was showing her what he could do when at one point I farted loudly, it was not the first time I farted and she was nice to completely ignore that.

I was listening to my favorite songs and dancing to them when I realised some of the songs I wanted to hear were missing. I turned on the radio and kept changing the channels until I would hear a song I loved but by then people were near so I did not danced and i turned down the volume but I still wanted to dance.

Justin Bieber was being interviewed and right after while he was walking away with two men his true self came out. A man was his bodyguard and the other his agent, one picked him and walked him like that while the other was massaging his feet. All the while he was saying what he wanted to do next. They both were doing their job like it was normal and they were not ashamed. They were in public with many people around.

N
N
Another dream just came back to me.

I wanted to start taking vitamins again but I could not decide which ones.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was in America's Next Top Model. The other contestants were wondering what I was doing there and they disliked me. I was doing my best to ignore them. I was given the title of the best pictures after the first photo shoot and that made the others hate me. I was completely shocked. I could not move or speak when I was told that and then I started crying and I was still crying hours (if not later than that) later.

A woman was standing near a man who did not have a shirt on and he also was very hairy. She by mistake touched that hairy chest with her right arm for a few seconds, that disgusted her but she was acting like it did not and that it did not happen.

N
N
Another dream came back to me hours ago (kept on remembering then forgetting).

I could not decide on which cycle to wash my bedding.

Page 157 of 282 1 2 155 156 157 158 159 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.