Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 155 of 282 1 2 153 154 155 156 157 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember three dreams.

I ended up in the car with dad who was driving. He was going to run at least an errand and I needed something too. When we were coming back he asked me if I wanted to be dropped off somewhere and I said no (because 1 we were far from where we lived + i did not need anything else + did not have money to spend + did not felt like it) but he kept on pushing mentioning all the places I could go and I kept on saying no until finally he laughed and said okay.

A couple went out to eat because the woman wanted to but she was not happy when she saw where her husband went. It was a nice restaurant but it was not enough for her. She still did not say anything until they were both seated and the food was ordered. The man said that they could not leave because it would be rude and she was acting like a child about it.

A woman had been accused of trying to kill herself and after thinking about it she thought that going along with it would be less trouble than saying it was not true. She ended up moving away from her boyfriend who left her and all her friends and family who too left her. A jesus freak was living there and she was hating everyone because of her religion. The woman decided it was time to tell the truth and she went with writing a book. She was in her apartment with a friend she made, a man who lived there too. The man thought she would write it on her computer and leave the document on a key but she said no that she wanted it like old school and printed on paper when done, she said it would not be like written on a type writer but at least it would be printed. Then she asked him if he could write what she says and he said okay. She said that the only thing she did not know what to say was in the introduction and she figured that maybe she could mention that so-called suicide in like the middle then it would hook people into reading it or at least be interested. The man did not look to be okay with that or at least think it was a good idea. She went to finish the day (or it was another day) in the area where everyone could go, it was christmas time and there was a tree with lots of decoration anyone could put. That jesus freak was actually nice and the woman talked to her and they were both friendly and even having fun. They learned about a tragedy to one or two people who were a couple, the woman sadden looked at the tree and thought that a good way to honor them would be to put them both on top of the tree so she picked up what must of been the top of their wedding cake because it was figurines of them and she took the jesus decoration the freak had put there and she added the two people. The jesus freaked took it out and the woman said that it was to honor them and the religious nut would not want to hear it. The woman was not shocked that her kindness did not last long.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears wall!

N
N
And here's another try computer!

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I do not remember the start so I have no idea what was going on really but someone was in charge (looked like Cate Blanchett) and Dwayne Johnson wanted to end it all. He ended up with a few other people (not much like 1 or 2) in front of her, she was like on a pedestal with many guards and servants around her. He looked like he was about to get killed when he started laughing (he was smilling from the start i think) and after a while of them all being puzzled about what was funny he stretched his arms both ways pointing to the buildings on each sides and then made the same signal with both hands and a few seconds later people from these buildings started shooting.

That dream too I do not recall the start. It was like the first dream like a war or something was going on. A group of people had made a safe place in a huge building that was going deep underground. A woman was suffering because she had an abortion and they all had to go hide fast suddenly but she could not move because of the pain she was in plus she was bleeding. A man was screaming at her to hurry up and she told him several time that she had an abortion, nobody else was wanting to help they were all running to safety. He finally picked her up (a mix of wanting to help and also wanting to not have their safe place found out) and brought her down to safety. She wanted pain killers and he found something but it was not very effective so she took a syringe and put some poison in it and he said no don't do that and she put it all inside her. For some reason the poison made her feel better.

N
N
I remember two dreams (it will be more difficult to write them [lately almost all have been not only weird but me also forgetting parts of them] today because this morning this website [along with most of the other things that i do before my breakfasts!!!!!!!!!!] was not working).

A young man was at Judge Judy, he was not a criminal and had done nothing wrong but he was living with his parents still and had no job and was not going to school so she was not happy with him and let him know. He assured her that he was about to go to school and when he had a job he was doing it perfectly and would do the same when he would get another one and he even maybe would work too when going back to school.

I was either at a cooking school or a cooking show when they announced Gordon Ramsay and I was shocked then started freaking out when he appeared. I had cooked something along with the others and when it was my turn he loved it so this of course made me freak out even more. He was very nice to me and gave me at least one hug.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was part (just a friend but i went everywhere and was part of the team) of the team of a new Formula One driver who looked like Benedict Cumberbatch. He was talented but for his first year and even more people were not expecting anything. During a race he ended up finishing second which shocked everyone. I was walking to the podium or back from it happy but sad too because of Michael Schumacher when someone wanted to interview me, after a few questions I said that I wanted to say something for Shumi and I did and after I walked away which infuriated the woman who interviewed me. I was walking back to our pit area and everyone was ignoring me or acting like I was a nobody. A while after I arrived back the woman, her crew and the bosses of the sport appeared and said that I did not have the right to do what I did. They (the team) all were behind me and the bosses actually accepted that I had cut the interview short and that I did not want to do any more. Then I was in my Saint-Hubert house and I ended up looking through my bedroom's window, it was night and a neighbor in front (the houses were the same but that man was not there when i lived there) was in his backyard and I hid but still looking so he could not see me. At first it was because I did not want to be seen but then it was because something was up with him, at the least strange and at the worst criminal.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

A woman judge had the guts to do and say something that nobody else had before (cannot remember exactly what and to who). I said aloud that she had guts and that it was a miracle that she was still alive and that at the least an "accident" had not happened to her. They had upped the security for her. It seemed that everybody was afraid for her but she was not.

I was supposed to run errands at the start of the afternoon with my parents. I woke up a little bit later than I was supposed to and had added some things too to my morning routine that morning, it was like I wanted to do one thing but it took a long time and it led to something else. The time of departure was approaching but I told them that I had done everything already except the beauty routine so I would be ready, I just had to give up the walk I wanted to take after my morning routine or just do it after we would be back. When I went to the bathroom (our house and surroundings did not look at all like it is here) I was trying to find a way to still walk before going because I did not want to go where I wanted in the dark and I also wanted to walk before.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I decided to call an hospital in New Brunswick to learn how much it would cost to get my mom examined there. I spoke to a nice woman. I started by telling her my name then where I was from, what was going on with mom and how much it would cost. She explained it all then I decided to make her an appointment, I told the woman that it could not be where I would miss a Dallas Stars game and she started to have an attitude then but I explained how why that team and me seeing all their games from start to finish was so important and she understood and found my mom a date that was not too far away and was where I had a few days without any games. Mom and dad did not know where I was taking them, when she saw that it was an hospital she was shocked and I explained her and she was angry and wanted to leave, dad was standing there saying and doing nothing. I told her that since we were there that she could go with it and finally know what was going on with her, I asked her if she wanted to spend the rest of her life like that or know especially if that meant that they could then do something about it. By then a nurse was there to take mom to her tests. Dad said to mom that she should do it. She went back to our car (at first we were supposed to take the train but dad drove there) and that infuriated me. I went there and told her with pictures in my hands (of us 3 - we stopped in some places and had people taking our pictures and we also had fun there - i did not see any of it in my dream though but knew what it was) and I told her that if she did not do this I would leave and they would never see me ever again and know where I was, they could not write me or talk to me. I put or threw the pictures at her and she did not moved or say anything so I picked up my four musketeers and took my bag that was everything else that was important to me (i had figured she would do that) and I could see she did not want me to go but still she did not move or say anything. I think it was not the end of the dream but I cannot remember the rest.

Page 155 of 282 1 2 153 154 155 156 157 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.