Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 72 of 194 1 2 70 71 72 73 74 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - 2 with butter + 1 with butter and sugar spread), a salad (15% cream + iceberg lettuce) and Les Aliments M&M cabbage rolls (this was sooooooo disgusting that i spitted out the first bite - the texture was worst than the taste!!!!!!!!!!!!!), more of the brownies, two McCain peperoni mini pizzas (took off the peperoni) and frozen wavy fries (either the IGA or Metro name brand name) with ketchup, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, Compliments wavy nature chips.

I also took vitamins (with calcium in it).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water and Pepsi with four toasts made of white bread (no crusts - 3 with butter + 1 with butter and sugar spread), one Kinder surprise (Minions), Compliments wavy nature chips, a salad (15% cream + iceberg lettuce) and a fisherman shell (bought at IGA), orange Starbursts, Compliments wavy nature chips, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in olive oil and butter, Paris Toast cookies.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water and Pepsi with four toasts made with fresh bread (no crusts - butter), Knorr three cheese pasta and a salad (15% cream + iceberg lettuce), cheddar cheese curds (Bought at IGA), some of the brownies, a poutine (Compliments wavy fries + cheddar cheese curds + Esta poutine sauce), one white uncooked potato pan fried in butter, strawberry Starbursts.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water and Pepsi with four toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), two slices of all dressed pizza (did not eat almost all of the green peppers + peperoni + crusts) and fries (with ketchup) from Pizzeria Le Marquis, some of the brownies, strawberry Starbursts, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, Paris Toasts cookies.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water and Pepsi with four toasts made of white bread (no crusts - butter), some of the restaurant leftovers (the fries were with ketchup and i did not eat the green peppers + peperoni + crust), the rest of the brownies, Option+ wavy nature chips, Ritz sticks with cheese, Paris Toasts cookies, strawberry Starbursts, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter (did that 3 times - the second time i added butter not the last), cherry Starbursts.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - 2 with butter + 1 with butter and sugar spread), Option+ wavy nature chips, the rest of the restaurant leftovers (the fries with ketchup + did not eat the peperoni & green onions & crust), orange Smarties, Freddo milk chocolate caramel center bunnies, white rice with tomato paste, cherry Starbursts, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water and Pepsi with three toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - 2 with butter + 1 with butter and sugar spread), food from McDonald's (6 mcnuggets with bbq sauce + 1 medium fries), one Kinder surprise (Minions), Option+ wavy nature chips, white mushrooms pan fried in olive oil and spaghetti and tomato paste, cherry Starbursts.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water, Ginger Ale and Pepsi with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), most of a poutine (Compliments wavy fries + St-Hubert bbq sauce + cheddar cheese curds bought at IGA), one Kinder Surprise (Minions), Option+ wavy nature chips, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with four toasts made with fresh bread (no crusts - butter), food I boiled all together (small piece of salted meat + beef cubes + carrots + broccoli + cauliflower + brussel sprouts - the vegetables i took with butter except the carrots that i took with the meat) and a salad (15% cream + iceberg lettuce), one Kinder surprise (Minions), one white uncooked potato pan fried in vegetable oil, macaroni and tomato paste.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water and Pepsi with four toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), food from Pizzeria Le Marquis (all dressed pizza [did not eat the peperoni + green peppers + crust] fries [with ketchup]), one Kinder surprise (Minions), some of the meat and vegetable leftovers (ate the vegetables with butter and the beef with the carrot then the rest of the carrot with butter the salted meat was eaten alone).

Page 72 of 194 1 2 70 71 72 73 74 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.