Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 70 of 194 1 2 68 69 70 71 72 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi, Coke and Orange Crush with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), Golden Harvest pretzel sticks, one big mac trio, one fisherman's shell (bought at IGA), white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

I also took vitamins (with calcium in it).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and Orange Crush with four toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Black Diamond mozzerella cheesestring, a salad (15% cream + iceburg lettuce), four white boiled (the day before) potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter, original Munchies, white mushrooms pan fried in butter and spaghetti and Bravo sauce.

N
N
I forgot to mention that there was also cheese with my spaghetti.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and Orange Crush with four toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), white mushrooms and pieces of a yellow onion pan fried in butter with rotini with Bravo sauce and a salad (15% cream and iceburg lettuce), white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, another part of an Aero, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch and Pepsi with four toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), a salad (15% cream + iceburg lettuce) and pork (6 small chops), four white boiled (the day before) potatoes and pieces of a yellow onion pan fried in the pork grease and butter with two eggs scrambled in the grease and butter, original Munchies, the rest of the Aero.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water and Pepsi with four toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), the pork leftovers with a salad (15% cream + iceburg lettuce), one Kinder Surprise chocolate, white mushrooms and one green onion pan fried in butter with white rice and tomato paste, Coaticook butterscotch ripple ice cream, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water and Pepsi with four toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), food made by my mom (ground beef + carrots + white potatoes + sauce) and a salad (15% cream + iceburg lettuce), white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, some Rolo chocolates, three Cavendish onion flavored potato patties, the rest of the Rolo chocolates.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water and Pepsi with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), a salad (15% cream and iceburg lettuce) and some of the leftovers food made by mom, Coaticook butterscotch ripple ice cream, three Allan original big foots, five Cavendish onion flavored potato patties, Rolo chocolates.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water and Pepsi with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), a salad (15% cream + iceburg lettuce) and the rest of the leftovers food made by mom, two Allan original big foots, Knorr country mushroom rice, vanilla Oreo cookies, more of the rice.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water and Pepsi with four toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), rigatoni with butter, vanilla Oreo cookies, one Black Diamond mozzarella cheesestring, some of the rice leftovers with white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, pink Smarties, the rest of the rice leftovers with white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

Page 70 of 194 1 2 68 69 70 71 72 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.