Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 141 of 282 1 2 139 140 141 142 143 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
A dream came back to me during my beauty routine.

A plumber was here to check on the pump in our well. It was his second time here in a short time, the first time he had just blown into the well, this time he was doing that too but also working. I was the one who was supposed to check on him. Mom was especially angry at him for not even have worked the first time. I told her what he had done then I went in the bathroom. When it came to put face cream on for some reason I had put too much on my forehead, it was all white with cream, at first I was trying to even it there then on all my face, after several minutes of doing that I stopped, dad was looking at me while I was doing it. While I was doing that I realised that I had many pimples on my forehead then I saw after that I had many pimples all over my body too, I saw on the neck first then everywhere I would look I had many. I started panicking asking what was that and why I had so many pimples (it looked like those you get with an allergy - thought about that in my dream).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
And here's another try!

N
N
I remember three dreams.

I was shopping with my parents in a huge shopping mall. A store in particular was interesting me. It was small but they had nice clothes and the people working there were nice. I actually did not buy anything the first time but came back in there. Two things I wanted but I knew it would be wasted money since I would either never wear it or just a little. I went back there a third time and when I was coming out I saw a new coat they had, it was a high price but such a pretty coat. I immediately tried it but the small size was too big and a woman helped me try the very small size and it fit perfectly. That's all I remember besides me walking around the shopping mall.

I was watching Chopped. The last round was now twenty minutes. One of the two contenders was doing a cheesecake and every of her/his components was done but she/he did not have the time to put it all together so that person just decided not to put anything on the plates. They tasted the other person's desert and then asked the person who did not finish to go ahead and finish so they could taste it anyway but it would not count. That person did it then the judges tasted it and they loved it. The judging was done anyway but that person who did not finish was judge on just the first two dishes.

I was on Chopped. I made the final and did a cheesecake (there too it was just 20 minutes the last round) and the judges were loving it and were also surprised I had done this all in just twenty minutes.

N
N
I remember one dream.

This dream was actually in two parts, I woke up then finished it when I fell asleep again. The first part all I remember is a man standing there who was scary but he had nothing to do with the rest of the dream (everytime he was there i could not see his face - he was tall and wearing all black). The last part I was on vacation somewhere and a war or something broke out, I was told on or sold to the bad people, while being dragged I screamed at the others who I was and why I was there and why I was innocent, when I realised they would not help me I screamed insults at them and to always feel remorse for doing that to me (the man was there for at least some of that). Then I was in a bathroom and I felt the man's presence after my shower (could see him but me in the dream could not). I was trying to act normal since I was not seeing anything, I thought it was in my head but then I saw that the door was not completely closed, I looked at it and then said what is that, I closed and locked it and never opened and unlocked it then a towel that was on a hook on the door fell and I was very scared then, I decided to search for the man that I was still seeing but not me in the dream and I did that by putting my face on the shower curtain of the bath (that bathroom was in this house but we do not have a curtain where the bath is) advancing and screaming while trying to look around. All that time I could see him but me in the dream I could not. It was very scary when that man was there!

N
N
I remember four dreams.

I was in my bedroom and found a sex toy I thought I did not have before, I used it then sat down on my computer. Moments later I saw my mom on my right bent down a little and looking at something on my desk so I looked there and it was my sex toy. At first I was ashamed then I figured that it was not her business and I told her. She was laughing about it and at first she was acting like she did not know what it was. Then I had guns in my hands and was getting ready to go out to get a group of criminals or to just defend myself and others, I was breathing trying to relax and go do this and she was just standing next to me.

My Saint-Hubert house was the outdoors. The living room was a big tree and I sat there and tried to make friends with Birds which worked with at least one. I had given them some food and had the remainder of an apple in one hand when I got down. I saw a Black Bear and he had smelt the food, he/she looked nice but I did not want to feed him/her because then some people would want to murder that Black Bear so I got rid of the apple then started to walk fast up the stairs and the Black Bear followed so I grabbed what was the closest which was a garbage can and threw it down the stairs, it hit the Black Bear which of course became angry so I started to run for my life.

I or my parents had bought a huge piece of land that had many old buildings on it. All had been abandoned for at least decades and could probably not be renovated. The oldest was what was once a beautiful house. I or someone else asked John Edward to come there and to see if there was some spirits left there (just remembered a part of that dream where i said that there could be and some very mean ones too). In the oldest building I told him that at one place I felt sadness when I was there so he looked and when I was at the spot I told him that was it and he stood there and told me that a woman with her husband and child had lived there in the 1800s and that she had lost both of them, when she died she was waiting for them to return not knowing she was dead. I was crying and me and John tried to show her that she was dead and them too and that she had to move on and find them if they were still on the other side. Then we entered a house that looked less abandoned where I soon found objects that were not old and that electricity was working there. In that house we found the spirit of a teenage boy trying to hide from one or both of his parents that had beaten him, we helped him too.

I called somewhere for information for an aunt and one of her son, it was in advance but something they needed and probably soon.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

I was shopping with my parents. I was at a store where I was waiting for some things and I found a Dog toy and Dog treats for a Dog that I know, I was going to put these things in the car when I saw a couple with a Dog that looked exactly like the Dog I know. For some reason I made the toy make noise close to the Dog and of course he was excited about it, the couple thought it was funny but I was feeling bad so I decided to give the toy to him. At first they did not want to but I told them it was okay because I did not had a Dog plus I had bought it on sale and in advance so I still had time to find another toy for the Dog I knew, they accepted and I even gave them the treats. I made a deal with them to go see their Dog after getting my stuff which I went to get right after. I was going to pay but dad was right there and he opened his wallet before I got mine. When we were walking to the exit the couple and their Dog was not there anymore and people were freaking out because it was raining. My parents both started to run but I calmly put my coat on (at first i thought i had lost my purse but turns out it was underneath my coat - it made me uncomfortable but it was not exposed to the rain) and then walked to the car but when I went to where he had parked I could not find it, I looked while walking and looked while standing there. At one point mom was talking trying to tell me where it was but I still could not find it.

The actors and actresses of Everybody Loves Raymond were there. Raymond was supposed to bring his wife, brother and parents each their favorite coffee from a coffee place but turns out he had made mistakes with each of the coffees while ordering. He went back there and it was the same thing when he arrived back home. His family were being crude about it but he decided to go back there a third time. They decided to follow him and they were making fun of him at that restaurant. Finally he could not take it anymore, he yelled and left them all there. When they (especially his wife) realised he was really gone they were shocked. He went back home and immediately put his stuff in one big brown luggage, his wife saw that when she came back and he told her he had enough of her attitude and he was living her and he did, he even threw his luggage on the floor and left with only what he had on him.

Me and mom wanted to go out shopping. When it came time to enter the code for the alarm system I did it but I kept making errors so after a while of this mom did it and she too were making errors. Of course while it was me having troubles she was blaming me and she was not blaming herself when it was she making the errors. I finally said let's just not turn it on and let's go and she did not want to and just decided to stay so I went by myself but before going I was so angry that by principle I wanted to turn on the alarm system and tried again (do not remember if i succeeded or not).

N
N
Another dream came back to me when I was writing in a thread after this one.

I only remember that I was eating toasts and I decided while doing that that all except the last one would only have butter on it and the last would have a spread on it too.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I met Seth MacFarlane and we became friends then we became friends with benefits. We would go a while without seeing each others then we would have a lot of fun together. By the end of the dream I turned to Batman but all I can remember is that I was listening to the music of the three movies and I was running a lot and also trying to hide or maybe find Batman. Seth was jealous but I was also spending time with him. Then we got some money and he was counting if it was his right amount, it looked like he was not even counting for real which someone who was with us said but he replied sarcastically that he knew how to count. He had 900$ and another bill (it was all the same bills) and he gave me that extra bill which meant thank you for all the time we spent together and I knew that, without saying anything I touched one of his hand and we looked at each other with love.

I was at a party outside, Andy Roddick and his wife were there too. She started to complain that where she was about to take pictures did not want her to be naked and I almost said something mean to her but figured it was better to ignore her. I went to Andy and with someone else we ended up going in the forest walking. Where the party was it was Summer but in the forest it was Winter. We ended up in a water stream that had a lot of power, the rest was snow and ice. While we three were there his wife was searching for him. Before coming back we made plans for the next day to come back or go somewhere else but to stay longer that time. I went to get my things and they went to get theirs and we put them aside for that day (snow shoes and things like that). His wife was jealous when she saw I was with him which was not too bad of her because I have a crush on him and he seemed to have one too.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

Michael Schumacher was there and he was in Formula One. Not a lot of people were talking about him except most of those rare times to laugh at him or to say he had no chance. I was for one race angry at those people and before the race I went to see Sebastian Vettel to give him a hug then I came back to Shumi, everyone who saw that stupidly thought that I was a traitor.

I went to see a new aesthetician, they gave me a formula to write down information about myself. I had arrived about ten minutes before my appointment which normally is enough for me but for some reason eventhough it was not a lot of questions and that they were not hard I had a hard time answering them. Either I could barely understand them or not at all or I would write something else than what I wanted to write or it was not readable. The secretary kept looking at me and the aesthetician would come by often and when I finally was done I was late but eventhough they were still opened it was like they had left or were not doing their appointments anymore, the television was at Golf (do not remember if it was on or there before that point) which meant it was too late for me.

Page 141 of 282 1 2 139 140 141 142 143 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:59 AM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:15 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.