Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 65 of 194 1 2 63 64 65 66 67 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with four toasts made with white bread (no crust - butter), one peach, a salad (iceburg lettuce with 15% cream) and two sandwiches (tomatoes + miracle whip + Gadoua white bread with no crusts and toasted in a toaster), Lay's salt and vinegar chips, Les Aliments M&M poutine, macaroni and Catelli meat sauce and Velveeta cheese, Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

I also took vitamins (with calcium in it).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears (I CANNOT WAIT FOR THEM TO GET RID OF THE TECHNICAL ISSUE THAT MAKES OUR KEYBOARD MISS KEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).

N
N
And here's another try.

My menu today was a meatball sub, cake, and ice cream

Rosie L
N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter and coconut spread), one peach, a salad (iceburg lettuce + 15% cream) and one and a half sandwiches (Gadoua white bread with no crusts and toasted in a toaster + 1 tomato + miracle whip), Lay's salt and vinegar chips, poutine (Les Aliments M&M shoestring fries + St-Hubert poutine sauce + cheddar cheese curds), two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch and Pepsi with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one peach, a salad (15% cream + iceburg lettuce)and some of the pizza leftovers (took out the peperoni and green peppers), the rest of the poutine leftovers, Lay's salt and vinegar chips, Selection alfredo broccoli lasagna, part of a caramel Aero, white rice with white mushrooms pan fried in butter and tomato paste, Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water, Pepsi and Coke with two toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), Blue Menu virginia peanuts (the day before i took them out of the shells) with salt, Lay's salt and vinegar chips, McDonald's (1 big mac trio), one slice of bacon and two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter, Lay's salt and vinegar chips, macaroni with tomato paste.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water and Pepsi with one slice of bacon and one white potato pan fried in the grease and butter, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter, part of a caramel Aero, Golden Harvest pretzel sticks, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter, Ritz original cookies, Lay's salt and vinegar chips, Boulangerie Grissol melba canapé original cookies, Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water, Pepsi, Coke and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter + 1 with butter and coconut spread), one slice of bacon and two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter, one cheeseburger from McDonald's, one fisherman's shell with potatoes, bows with tomato paste, the rest of a caramel Aero.

D
D
Home made Rice with zinger chicken, french fries and tomato sauce, a coke, mix fruit salad and one medium Pepperoni pizza . \m/ \m/

Page 65 of 194 1 2 63 64 65 66 67 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.