Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 128 of 282 1 2 126 127 128 129 130 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember one dream.

It was mother's day and I bought my mom a huge pen, when the top was off it was a screwdriver then after taking it off it was a pen, there was an inscription on it (i do not remember exactly what it was but it was something like when you feel like doing something mean do not and do something good instead), she was not pleased at all with her gift. I also vaguely remember that she was also angry because it did not say mom on it so it was not technically a mother's day gift. The last thing I remember was me trying to find a gift with the word mom on it and not finding any which I found strange because it is normally the opposite and I had found something with the word dad on it for father's day without any problems.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something to see the new page wall!

N
N
And here's another try wall!

N
N
I remember three dreams.

All I remember is a totem and me and mom having to go there or trying to go there or going there.

All I remember is that I was getting my things ready for a beauty routine and the one before I had put something in an order that it was not supposed to and that bothered me.

I was here writing about a dream and everytime I clicked on submit I would remember something so I would write it and submit it again. When I thought I was finally done I realised all that I had written were not showing so I kept on writing things until it all showed up. I was tired and hungry and this took a long time. I was close to a panic attack.

N
N
I remember the rest of my last dream while writing on another thread.

I kept on doing the rest of my morning routine (coming here and doing a few other things on the internet is what i do before breakfast) and of course since I was close to a panic attack it was not going well, I kept on making errors and not realising most before clicking on submit.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was a contestant on Masterchef. One day I had to drive a car with Gordon Ramsay in it and drive to where I was living before the show started filming. It was a long drive and I asked him if he could drive and he said no. We ended up in a port where shipping containers are. My place was one of these. I said that it would be impossible to find it since all of the containers were changed since I went away to do the show but he was able to find it. Then I was supposed to find things in the container that had been my home.

Dad was about to open his television and I said I will make some phone calls for the appointments I need. I did it, the last place when I was waiting for the secretary to give me what was available she said a really bad joke so I did not laugh still waiting and after laughing a long time (her laugh was idiotic and mean at the same time - i also had the impression my parents too were laughing - they were near me but not laughing) and finally she gave me a few dates and hours and I picked mine then I said that I would take an appointment for dad too, he was angry but mom said that he needed it and I took his appointment then hung up. I told him when his was, I did not took the same day as me because mine was late.

N
N
I remember one dream.

All I remember is that Ryan Reynolds was in it.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

All I remember is that I was trying to do a beauty routine.

All I remember is my mom pushing my buttons.

I was shopping with my parents. We were at Target. We had a list and we found things that we needed or could need that was not a lot of money. Most of the things I got mom got too. We found a Cartier watch that was less than 40$ or 30$, it had many bracelets, even I that do not like watched wanted it. Mom had found something she wanted. We paid and while dad was driving out of the parking lot he said okay we are going back home and I said no we can't we haven't bought everything, we had forgotten the watch and the things mom wanted (it was a bunch of empty bottles). We ended up in another Target, that one had some parts closed, we got one watch each but mom did not want the group of bottles anymore but I found it for her anyway because I knew she really wanted it and that it would be useful for her.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I called someone who had a card saying that he was doing all sorts of work. He came here to look at the yard (it was this house here but looked like Saint-Hubert at some places) and he said that he could clean it all for 30$ and for 25$ he would cut all the grass. I was shocked by the low price then asked the prices for painting, putting new floors and things like that then he looked inside the house and his prices were still low. I had called him without telling my parents but they learned the prices and were happy about the low prices but they did not want to hire him so I said while the man was there of course you both don't want to, it will be much better to kill yourselves instead of putting 25$ aside each week or every two weeks (the man did say that at first since our grass was not growing everywhere that it would be best to not cut it every week).

Page 128 of 282 1 2 126 127 128 129 130 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.