Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 60 of 194 1 2 58 59 60 61 62 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with four toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Gala apple, Clover Leaf solid white tuna in water, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil, three Black Diamond marblelicious cheesestrings, white mushrooms pan fried in olive oil with spaghetinni and tomato paste, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease of the first potatoes and butter, Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

I also took vitamins (with calcium in it).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
And here's another try!

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Today I had two slices of toast with applesauce spread on it. Coffee with almond milk. Iced tea. Small portion of raviolis. Ots of water. Dinner will be turkey medallions with herb sauce and veggies. Snacks will be some type of fruit.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with four toasts made with white bread (no crusts - 2 with butter and maple caramel + 2 with butter), one Gala apple, one cheeseburger (with mustard) do not know where my dad bought it with some food for himself (it probably was from the cantine in Price since he went to get it while on a break from working outside and he was tired and hungry - that restaurant is the nearest), one fisherman's shell with potato (bought at IGA), Golden Harvest pretzel sticks, one green onion and white mushrooms pan fried in butter with white rice and tomato paste, one white uncooked potato pan fried in butter, Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
This morning I had a slice of extra sharp cheddar with a biscuit and coffee with almond milk. Lunch will be some kind of small sandwich open-faced. Fruit. Iced tea. Supper will be chicken and veggies.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water and Pepsi with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Gala apple, part of a caramel Aero, Golden Harvest pretzel sticks, a poutine (Les Aliments M&M shoestring fries + St-Hubert barbecue sauce + cheddar cheese curds) and two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water, Pepsi, a medium orange Xtra Slush and Ginger Ale with five toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), part of a poutine (Les Aliments M&M shoestring fries + St-Hubert barbecue sauce + cheddar cheese curds), part of a caramel Aero, Knorr cheesy chicken fusilli with white mushrooms pan fried in butter, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Morning was coffee with almond milk and Corn Chex cereal. Lunch will be ham and beans at the Senior Center with a salad and fruit cobbler. Lots of iced tea and tons of ice water. Supper will be chicken and a bit of mashed potatoes and green beans. More water and iced tea in the evening. Snack will be fruit - probably pear or peach slices.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water and Pepsi with four toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Gala apple, a salad (iceburg lettuce and 15% cream), two Pillsbury raw pre-cut sugar cookies Minions, some of the poutine leftovers, one Nantes carrot, some of the pasta leftovers, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, three Minions cookies, white rice with tomato juice, Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

Page 60 of 194 1 2 58 59 60 61 62 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.