Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 56 of 194 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi, water and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Gala apple, one egg scrambled in butter and two slices of bacon and three white cooked (boiled the day before) pan fried in the grease and butter, part of a caramel Aero, some of the pizza leftovers, the poutine leftovers and some of the coleslaw leftovers, golden Oreo cookies, Knorr homestyle cheddar pasta with white mushrooms pan fried in butter and Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

I also took vitamins (with calcium in it).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears wall!

N
N
And here's another try wall!

N
N
I forgot two things. First the white cooked boiled was potatoes and I also took out the peperoni and green peppers of the slice of pizza.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with six toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Gala apple, two Black Diamond marblelicious cheesestrings, Christie premium plus salted top crackers, white mushrooms pan fried in butter with pork (cooked in butter and the mushrooms grease - 6 small pork chops all cut in pieces) and some of the leftovers coleslaw, Froot Loops (like chips), part of a caramel Aero, most of a Les Aliments M&M poutine and Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi, water and Ginger Ale with three toasts made of white bread (no crusts - butter), one Gala apple, two Black Diamond marblelicious cheesestrings, Christie premium plus salted top crackers, three white cooked potatoes (boiled the day before) pan fried in butter and two slices of bacon and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter, the rest of a caramel Aero, Golden Harvest pretzel sticks, grape original Skittles, Lay wavy nature chips, golden Oreo cookies, the the poutine leftovers, one slice of meat pie made by a friend (with ketchup), one Black Diamond marblelicious cheesestring and white rice with tomato juice.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
I'm trying to get back to being sensible again. But the coffee has to stay in HUGE quantities or I can't write! So 6 cups of coffee with lactose free milk and Rice Krispies with milk for something substantial.
Lunch will be chicken cheese enchilada soup with some butter crackers. And some sliced canned peaches.
Dinner will be roasted turkey with potatoes and green beans. Sugar free jello for a snack during tv.
2 Diet Dr. Peppers during the day. 8 glasses of water.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with four toasts made with white bread (no crusts - 3 with butter + 1 with butter and maple caramel), one Gala apple, the pork leftovers, one Black Diamond marblelicious cheesestring, Christie premium plus salted top crackers, Les Aliments M&M shoestring fries with St-Hubert barbecue sauce, one cheeseburger with mustard (my parents brought restaurant - do not know which one - i know its 1 of the cantines) and Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Took vitamins, ate a hamburger with brown gravy, noodles and peas. Later had some oatmeal with cinnamon, sugar, brown sugar and butter. That tasted good. And lots of water.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and water with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Gala apple, two slices of bacon and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter and four white cooked (boiled the day before) potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter, the meat pie leftovers with ketchup, golden Oreo cookies, white uncooked potatoes and white onion pieces pan fried in butter, white rice with tomato juice and Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

Page 56 of 194 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.