Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 119 of 282 1 2 117 118 119 120 121 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember four dreams.

All I remember is that someone or something was coming at me and that woke me up (i jumped when i woke up).

The same thing but I remember that it was my mom coming at me and I was in a bed with the door closed when she did that (i jumped to my back them moved my legs while screaming when i woke up that time).

Jennifer Aniston was in it (i hate that woman) and she had found a job (i think that was the show Friends which i also hate). It was an horrible job but she kept it since she needed a job. The last day the day before they were asked to cut their hair before going to work which she did and she was complaining about it then during the day she decided it was not worth it.

The Simard family (popular in my Quebec - they had 2 kids and they since very young are celebrities - sadly years ago the girl now a woman said that her agent had raped her for many years starting when she was very young - not a lot of people stayed in her camp eventhough they believed her and that include her brother) had more than two kids and almost all were being raped and all the woman had no say at all in what was going on. They all had their own chair to sit on until a man would told them what to do. A young woman was trying to stop two or three men (all young i think) trying to rape her, someone ended up opening the door while that was happening (someone not from the family) and she was so happy because she thought finally someone knows but that person decided to close the door and to act like he/she had seen nothing.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
And again I cannot see the new page!

N
N
And here's another try!

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Nancy, maybe there's a new server issue. It's hard for me to keep up with it all, so I kind of just work with what I understand.

The dream I had last night had to do with people from my past. I kind of went from person to person and saw what they were doing in life from an arial perspective.

Some were angry, some were numb, some fit in by masking themselves in order to fit in.

In the last scene of the dream, I encountered a group of workers at a mall. I was a customer. There were people just standing around, talking amongst themselves and I had a purchase. To me they were simply lazy individuals that pretty much just wanted to socialize with their family and friends and didn't want to work, but get paid just the same.

This part was weird. There was Christmas decorations scattered on the floor. They were to be thrown out. I picked up a wrapped package, I didn't care what was in it and wanted to pay. As I looked around, I'm like "this is such an entitlement thingy...how on earth does this place make any money?"

When I thought that I heard a crack behind me. I was stepping on a Cookie????

This angry person came at me saying I'd have to pay for it. I'm like, "I'm not paying for that, you shouldn't have had it on the floor to begin with, nor hanging out. This is a job."

From there I saw my old roommate from college. She looked at me, but pretended not to notice. She was on lunch but it was evening.

I'll tell you by the time I woke up, I felt like I needed to go back to bed!

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
V
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
V
Freaky! I guess I dreamed I was asleep because that is all that I remember. Boring.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I woke up and wanted to know the time so I looked at my alarm clock, it was dark and since this is not an electric alarm clock I took a flashlight to see and I could not figure out the time eventhough I could clearly see the arrows and numbers.

N
N
I remember four dreams.

All I remember is that it was about Michael Schumacher and his caps.

I heard a loud noise and it woke me up (in real life), I have no idea if that noise was for real or in my dreams but it was loud, I got up to see upstairs and I found nothing (still nothing when i got up), there was less than two hours left before the alarm clock went on and of course I only fell back asleep a very short time just to have weird dream and to get me tired.

Mom was complaining in the kitchen about her dying over this house so I was trying to explain her that there was just yard work to do and the yard work she did not have to do that or at least not that much then she started whining about the house and I told her that I would soon stop being so lazy and that I could clean it all in one day then she said that she should leave dad and we could find another place to live with and I laughed and said if I am going it will be alone then she started complaining angrier and I tried to explain my age and that even if we would have no problem all three that I would still need to have my own life and she did not care.

I went to either look or walk on the beach. It looked different than here. It was higher and with small waterfalls. It was with some ice and snow. There were lots of Ducks mostly babies. When I was looking down at the waterfalls I realised that a rock was looking like it was an animal then I saw more and more, I was going to go get at least one then I realised more were elsewhere and that it was real skeletons. It was Crocodiles and other animals.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

All I remember is that Roger Federer was in it.

A man was being shown a recipe by someone else. It was a raclette recipe but in a frying pan. He said I'm sorry but we have to use alcohol to the man who he knew did not like alcohol. He put four time a little of red wine in different places in the frying pan then put four pieces of cheese while moving around the wine. Then he put some type of meat that looked a lot like bacon, it was supposed to be cooked both ways in the wine and have the cheese right in the middle but one piece of the meat had rolled into itself and one part was not cooked on one side but that's the piece who tasted the best. Then a man went in a mission to stop a terrorist and he was able to come back with something that was part of a bomb but the terrorist followed and took the piece back and set it on himself. Something was taken back eventhough they thought (by that time 2 people were working on that) they could not because it was full of gas (that bomb was still on the terrorist - it was a few pieces put on a big belt of multiple compartments) but they ended up behind a closed door and the time was ticking. The time was said aloud with them and I think other people thinking they had a chance but one of the person of the first two said with just a few seconds left we are done and almost immediately the door opened and at least the first two person started running and almost immediately the bomb exploded but I (or the other people - i do not think that i myself was somewhere in that dream) knew that they had made it.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I dreamed about kittens and puppies. It was interesting. I love them both.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

I met Metallica. I did not liked them now (the same in reality) but probably since they were a big thing when I was a teenager I was happy to meet them. They ended up being nice and they invited me to come with them. Each of them were doing solo shows in small towns. I went and it was fun.

I went to a shelter to adopt a Dog. There were a lot, they were all in a few rooms. I was told to not freak out because they were cute and to not just take the cutest. I was freaking out from the cutenest but then felt sad since I could only adopt one. The person working there was mad at me but I was looking for the one who was more attracted to me. There were a few but one in particular seemed to be.

It was a commercial for medicine for babies. At the end there was a woman sleeping with her baby that looked like a doll. She changed position and also the baby's and then realised she had put his/her head in the pillow and she immediately took her baby off the pillow and he/she looked fine.

Page 119 of 282 1 2 117 118 119 120 121 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.