Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 113 of 282 1 2 111 112 113 114 115 281 282
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
It's been awhile posting and learning my way back around. None the less, the DREAMS (oh they're still around) smile

A woman came to me (a guide I suspect). She had a mosaic table in which she ordered a lunch for us. I became distracted by the ocean to my right off in the distance. I trudged through the sand and the wind (a storm was moving in), but the beaches were full of all peoples looking to the waters waiting.

There were families, children, men and women of all nations. I managed to work through the crowds and my feet just met the water's edge.

Coins were being tossed into the waters. All coins - as gifts. I was the only one without coins to toss. Behind me was the largest and tattered ship I'd ever seen. The ship had my back and my toes glimmered with coins.

In the dream the woman said, "I came to help you and you're leaving."

I said, "Do you know the next time I'll be at the ocean?"

She said, "3 years?"

I said, "Never. I have to do this, now."

Ya...it's still with me. They don't do half-ways wink It's o.k. I've had some time off.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember two dreams.

All I remember is that my brother was there and he was with at least one friend. I was there too and I was watching television dressed but with my pants and panties down to my knees but I was acting and sitting like I was not like that. I kept on changing the channels and not moving. My brother and his company finally decided to leave and when they did I got up and finally did what I wanted to do.

All I remember is Charles Sophy was on Dr Phil or somewhere else talking about a subject about kids then it was followed by showing examples with some kids.

N
N
Just writing something so I can see my new post (weird since i know theres a new page since last night with at least 1 comment but its like it does not exist!!!!!!!!!).

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I tossed and turned. No dreams that I remember. I would love to get my lucid dreaming muscles stronger. I want some more self directed dreams.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Very interesting.

I've had a recurring dream that finally stopped. In a nutshell I was always trudging uphill in a video game like atmosphere. I could see where I wanted to go but there was always something in the way. Where I wanted to get to was so close, but yet so far.

It came before the very detailed dream that gave me a message. I kept going back and forth and all around in a very animated atmosphere but always came up empty handed when I came back to my destination. I took that as I was missing something.

I can't help but think the two are connected.

A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
I dreamed about my laptop. It is in the shop. It's on my mind because you are so vulnerable when it is out of your possession.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I'm waiting for my next dream. I've been so exhausted lately that I don't remember any.

N
N
I remember one dream.

All I remember is that I was downstairs and was going back upstairs but my dad got up so I stayed down waiting for him to at least get out of the bathroom or something else. I woke up from that dream then I heard one of my parents getting up and I thought I heard my dad whine (it was probably in my head or stress from the dream) and then it took my dad or mom a while in the bathroom (looked at the time and it was close to 5:00 i think) and after the flushing of the toilet I did not heard the door and foot steps, I knew it was all in my head but I also knew I would not fall asleep again so I got up, got my bathrobe and went to check it and of course the one who got up to go to the bathroom was back in the bedroom. The stress never ends here (it could of been my dad having another heart attack or mom falling down since she is very ill)!

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Mine was so jumbled and so many weird symbols I can't begin to describe it.

A
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
A
I often dream about going to school or out somewhere, without shoes. Sometimes, I am in school minus my skirt..... blush

But, recently my dreams are turning into reality (though some bits are changed) the next day!! confused

Anu Dharmani

Orchids Editor

Signup for Orchids Newsletter for the latest on the orchids.
Page 113 of 282 1 2 111 112 113 114 115 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.