Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 111 of 282 1 2 109 110 111 112 113 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
A dream just came back to me.

All I remember is that a man was wearing a pair of sneakers that were almost the same as the last I bought in real life (these sneakers were available in 2 colors and i picked the other).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that my post is shown.

N
N
And here's another try.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

Tom Cruise decided to pass as a woman and go live in an apartment where a man loved breaking in and killing the women who lived there. This plan actually worked and fast because the first night (he was not even dressed as a woman he was just walking around as himself) the psychopath broke in the apartment while Tom was hiding near the window in question.

I was part of a group that seemed to be in charge of the world. We had used a woman who was willing to fake a very contagious illness. We were called where she lived and she had arranged to pass herself for dead of the illness in question (it sounded and was spelled almost as ebola but it was worst than that disease). I was the one who saw that she had died of that. It was panicked after that. I said that we should all hurry and warn the whole world so that everybody could do what they wanted before dying. I took off a gun to kill myself and this is when the woman came out of hiding to say that this was a joke. She wanted revenge eventhough she had not been forced to do what she had done and I had felt bad for her after thinking that she was dead from the disease.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember four dreams.

I woke up and got up from where I am now sleeping which is an empty room in the basement on an air bed (that dream could of been dreamed another time) but before I got up dad got up too and for some reason he and mom too who had gotten up a short time before him decided to go downstairs. Mom had went to the bathroom that is upstairs but not dad. I was sleeping naked like I do in real life. I decided to get up anyway and put on my pajama fast. Dad was just walking around without looking in my room and mom I cannot remember what she was doing.

I was in my bedroom of the Saint-Hubert house. At one point I saw that on the floor there was a shadow that moved, I soon realised that it was a Cat.

I called the mal real estate agent we had to buy our new house because I thought I had found a perfect house that I could afford. Soon after we went inside I gave a thumbs up and shook his hand meaning I was taking it. I started talking about the renovations I would do and how I would arrange the house. Then we went and visit other houses (the dream started over again) and I ended up buying a smaller house of one floor. I did not have any neighbor and I ended up getting a Dog and we were happy.

I again dreamed of the Cat that was a shadow on the floor. This time I was trying to kill the Cat by stepping on him/her. He/she was making noises and running away trying to hide from me.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
A dream came back to me when I was finishing my morning routine.

I do not remember where I went but someone was watching Inception which I have yet to see but instead of going away I stayed. I was sitting where I could see the television but something was blocking the view. In addition of having spoilers it was a dubbed version. I suddenly realised that it was stupid so I hurried up and got out of there.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was ordering things on Amazon. At least one was coming from Europe and a part of my post code was changed so I was trying to change it and it kept on coming back to a wrong one. So I tried ordering something else that would come from Europe and then it was more than my post code that was changed so I again tried changing it back to my real address. Then I figured after many attempts that maybe that was how they were seeing my address where they were.

Either me or another woman had to go to a castle. I or her was traveling with a few people. It looked and felt like the middle ages. Just when we or them were about to arrived me or her decided to turn back. I do not remember if the others who were with me or the woman followed or if we or them or me or her were followed by the people at the castle but I do remember that when that happened the people of the castle were not happy and so were the other people but they were more scared or/and concerned.

N
N
I remember one dream.

Michael Schumacher was back in Formula One. It was before the race in Monaco. I was very nervous, more nervous than excited but I had a nice feeling about it (even got a premonition of him being able to get to the first place after the start). Before it started I saw him put his hands in his uniform while walking so I developed a nervous tick and was doing the same thing, I was explaining that to people and for some reason that made me uncomfortable to do that. They were showing images from there before the qualifications started and it looked like a huge storm was coming. There was a lot of strong wind and the sky was becoming grey.

Page 111 of 282 1 2 109 110 111 112 113 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.