Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 40 of 121 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 120 121
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
Sadie (the dog) and I did our first walk earlier than usual - at 6.15am. It was light but still relatively quiet, but there is always some traffic noise.
I did 90 minutes in the pool later in the morning, the usual one hour water workout plus an extra 30 minutes swimming.
Now just back from our second dog walk.
I think I'll sleep well tonight!

Grace Rostoker
Mystery Movies Editor

Mystery Movies Site
Mystery Movies Forum

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I walked today (completely forgot to come here after - this website was probably down anyway).

I again just went to our post office box.

The sun was up during my entire walk and the wind was soft. It was the second walk since I started walking every day that had a perfect weather. The waves were medium.

More grass and beach showing. Yesterday I forgot to mention that at one place I saw something with what looked to be small tomatoes and today one of these things looked like it was opening (i think i saw red petals) and in another place another thing but with what looked to be big blueberries and today some of them looked to be turning red. Also in three different places small trees (more like branches) had small red fruits on them and also some of the trees looked like the leaves would soon come.

I saw Ducks, Gulls, Crows and three other breeds of Birds.

N
N
Where is my post? Does anyone here knows what the hell is going on with this website?

N
N
Again looking for my comment mad!

N
N
And again wall!

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
So far, Nancy I haven't had that issue knock on wood. But I have run into some very slow forum response times and timeouts.

A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
Jana, so have I encountered posting problems. When I have written more than two sentences I copy to the clip board so that I can past it in a new message, in the event something happens.

About exercise today, I turned over part of my garden and pulled weeds.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Sorry to hear that Angie and Nancy. I know that's very frustrating. I wish I knew more, but I don't. I'm still waiting to see what happens when we change over to the new server. Last I heard that was still going to happen. I just don't know when. I'm not sure Lisa knows yet either. I'm sure it's a delicate dance.

N
N
All you two have is slow problems? Wow you two are lucky! I am actually shocked that I was able to make inside this website but right now the website is weird so I have no idea if this will get posted.

So far when it decides to crash when I am here at least what I wrote gets posted but sometimes it takes different tries for me to see like here or it takes me minutes or hours to go back into the website and see if it worked or not.

I thought they had changed the server so I am happy it's not that the problem but hopefully the new server won't be a miss!

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Yep, so far that's it. They did change the servers over about 6 months ago or so, but Lisa wants to change to another one because of the website and data issues. This particular one she switched to didn't work out as planned. Which I know happens. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for her. I sure wouldn't know where to even start on something like that.

Page 40 of 121 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 120 121

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.