N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I do not remember my dreams.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
I used to be in real estate. I dreamed that my broker had broken her hip -- then went shopping and was trying to sneak around in the store and she was standing up straight!

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
N
N
I remember six dreams.

I had a new fresh loaf of bread to make toasts but that loaf was very small, I cut it the better I could and I was only able to make two slices out of it. I did not like it since I was very hungry and that bread was so good that it made me more hungry.

A couple was a spy (i was both of them i think). The man had came back from a mission, the children wanted to see him but he had been followed and he told his wife to tell them to hurry up to the car and stay there. After they started to run they both realised that it was very dumb to let them outside when a woman with a gun was there. The man came out with a machine gun and when he found her he started shooting. Eventhough he kept shooting at her and then reloading and doing it again she was still alive, she was founding this funny and was preparing her gun. He was scared for his kids and kept shooting at her.

I was eating breakfast and dad said that they were ready. I said that I had just gotten up and that I had to eat breakfast then do my morning beauty routine. He started laughing and said that he and mom had something to do then they would come back. I told him to stop laughing at me and he said oh yeah that's right laughing at someone is mean and you do not like it. I turned my back to him and ignored him.

Me, my parents and someone else who turned out to be Rihanna had to go somewhere in Montreal. We arrived at a place where the traffic was not moving plus we could not even drive exactly there because someone was either trying to get out of there or go back to the traffic. We decided to park the car and walk. There was three lines. One started to move fast and I wanted to go there but dad would not. Rihanna started to whine and say when we get there the car would not and I said of course we will walk there and then walk back to the car. We arrived in Montreal and they let me find the place because I had gone there many times by subway. I was able to find the place while they behind me thought that I was lost.

A woman who was working in a store was putting her coat on to leave after her day was done. The store owner said that she could not go, that she had to stay and work until her mess (a big pile of coleslaw on the floor) was cleaned and that the money it had costed was worked. She said that she did not do it and the owner showed her the security tape that she had not even watched because she hated that woman so much so she was sure she was guilty, turns out it was not her but she still forced her to stay and work overtime (that worker was indeed a bad woman).

Eminem, that' all I remember.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I dreamed that I was putting clothes on. Very relaxed clothing. Then I searched of other clothes more upscale. I found the top and put it on but couldn't find the pants. The dream faded and I woke up. Hmm...

N
N
I remember three dreams.

A group of people in few different cars in different places (i do not remember what they were doing). One woman and one manwere park near a forest. The woman was looking at it but suddenly eventhough she saw nothing she felt they were all in danger. She screamed at the man to just dive away and fast. When he did she saw that a woman was walking and she screamed at her to run as fast as she could. There was also at least one other person farther but the woman in the car did not want to go back to warn him/her/them. The woman walking started to run and she ended up in her home which was near. The woman in the car wanted her to keep running. I remember a window being opened when the woman was trying to open her door. I also remember her at night trying to get her entire family in a minivan or a big vehicule to safety. I also remember them having a Golden Retriever that was attached to a huge leash in a doghouse. A man was trying to lift him with a crane to put on or in the car. It failed I was there (the man looked like my dad but he was not) and I was screaming for them to stop it (at first it was like i was watching like it was a movie or something but then I was there. I said I would take him and took the leash and he followed me, the family did not mind.

Marilyn Manson had a show. The start was him arriving by car or bike or whatever he felt like it, then he would enter the building his show was filmed and did it. Before entering his new episode a young man with makeup on was on the stairs. He told him that he was impressed seeing him there, that he knew this city had lots of people like him but most would not go in this neighborhood. I remember Marilyn Manson entering his building to do the show and that's it.

All I remember was me going to the bathroom. The toilet was backed up and it had like a carton on the seat, I was going to sit there anyway but changed my mind and looked underneath the carton and there was urine there. I threw away the carton and wiped the seat.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

I had a question about a Bird I had seen. I ended up in a home where I thought they were animal enthusiasms and who took care of them but I soon realised after starting to talk to them (a man answered my question then started to talk about other birds then he ended up talking about tigers). I was looking around while listening and saw that it was dirty and there were lots of animals and people. I was not scared but in case they could hurt me I was being nice and saying things like yes Tigers could be great pets and be happy too. At one point a woman came in with a small can of food with some missing and she said to another man here, it was their last food and he ended up giving some to the man who was talking to me while the woman eventhough she was hungry she was not eating. By the end I was either thinking or saying that I could donate all the while wondering how to save these animals and get out of there.

I was going to do my first grocery shopping. I ended up trying to enter the wrong way so I made believe that my cell phone was ringing then stopped, took it and started to talk. When I entered the store I continued talking to myself on the phone in case I would again look like a fool. I remember at one point not being on the phone where the breads were, we could taste some of their breads, there were a lot of people there taking more than one part like they were supposed to. I wanted to try some but first I did not know if the breads or some had nuts and if the people touching the breads had nuts on them.

Christian Bale was Batman but he was kind of crazy. He had lots of long scars and one was on his face. He found some criminals and let them beat them, he even seemed like he enjoyed it and he had asked for it even saying more. Then I was in his house, I first met him when I was in the pool. He came in without no shirts and I had big eyes looking at all the scars. He did not seem to mind me looking but he was depressed. I was thanking him for letting me stay and that I was so happy to be in his amazing pool which was the first time I was in a pool. Then we were walking and we walked by something that had a huge television, we saw that it was Conan who was about to tell an halloween story and we liked these stories so we sat down to watch. I had to keep a door open so we could see. I also sat next to him who he was now Tom Cruise, we were touching legs (my left - i was taking my right leg to keep the door open - it looked like a barn) and at first I kind of sat up to move but I did not move a lot because I thought that he could be more depressed thinking that I did not want to touch him, I sat next to him again touching him and moved a little again to make him feel good.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

I heard a big noise that sounded like doors slamming and that woke me up. Before that I remember two women talking and that's it.

I was about to put more air in my air bed, I was saying that at least the pump kept working fine and then realised that the pump too was dying on me.

I was watching television with my mom. I saw Kermit so I stayed there excited. He was with at least five humans and they were roasting him. At first it was funny but it soon turned mean then they just ignored him and started talking to each others. I changed the channel to a show I said I liked, it was the host of Top Gear but he was hosting another show. He was talking about a show coming back and then showed his collection of it then he showed an episode of something else. Houses were being evacuated and it was two teenagers who had started the alarm, they wanted to find something another teenager had. They looked everywhere but could not find it. When people were coming back one of the teenager said something to a man, that's all I remember.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was walking with my mom and she was freezing. It was not Winter but it was cold and she was only wearing a short sleeves shirt. When we were near our house we were supposed to continue walking and I said oh I will go get something and she said okay. It was our Saint-Hubert house. I entered and went to my bedroom with my shoes on eventhough we take our shoes off in our home. When I was where my bedroom is there were a lot of things right where my door is, I was able to walk through it and searched for a sweatshirt to give my mom. I ended up only finding two and took one and gave it to my mom who at first did not want to take it. Then I was in my living room having to go up again. A man was near the stairs working, he was installing something from Hydro Quebec and it was supposed to take just a few seconds. I started to go up the stairs and almost at the middle he was there, I said I'm sorry and he made sure I had space to go up then he was near the end of the stairs, there he was using an electric tool and again I said I'm sorry and he made sure I was able to go up but I got something in my eyes and that woke me up.

Amoeba
Amoeba
Wow.so many great dreams! Instead of giving each an interp (I'm trying to get my symbol dictionaries done!) I'll point you all in the direction of articles I've written about the images that appeared in your dreams:

Toilets are about expressing one's emotions. Toilet Dream Symbol

Freezing. Does your mother feel emotionless? Or does she wish she had more warmth from others? You're trying to help by giving her a sweatshirt which is interesting as it is different from a coat or sweater.

You also have so many celebrity-related dreams that I think I'll write an article about that topic! Thanks!

Clothing. Oops, I don't have an article about clothing either but you just gave me another article idea! LOL. Anyway, clothing represents how you want to feel and the image you want to portray. Interesting that you have the top but can't find the pants! This indicates, to me, that you're working on developing your public image. You're working from the "top" down and you're almost there. Pants=strength, work, leadership (who wears the pants in the family?) Perhaps, you just can't find the courage to get into the right work mode yet ("pull up your pants and get to work.")

Ah, the broker who "broke" her hip but really can get around quite well in secret. There's a bit of deceit related to this woman and the way she moves about in her career.

Page 104 of 282 1 2 102 103 104 105 106 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.