Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 41 of 194 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Jana,

It took me many years to have the guts to try name brands, I stupidly thought these brands tasted like the prices. That fruit punch costs less than 1$ but it is one of the best juice I have ever tested.

Gadoua is a Canadian brand I think so maybe it is not available in the United States.

As for mushrooms I so love them. In sauces, pizzas and many other things!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hey Nancy,

I'm like you on that. The 'plain Jane' brands most often turn out to be the best, it's just that the brand names have been branded very well.

Yeah, I thought the bread might be something that was something that was only available in certain areas.

I love mushrooms too, if they are cooked right and aren't slimy and tasteless.

N
N
Jana,

Have you tried many types of mushrooms? So far I only have tried the white mushrooms. Where I live we do not get a lot of variety plus it is always kind of scary trying new things. I am sure I would end up loving all the other varieties or at least most of them.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Today I had coffee and almond milk for breakfast. I had 1/2 of an egg salad sandwich and a couple of cookies for lunch with sugar-free fruit punch. I snuck back into the kitchen around 3 p.m. and had two small bbq ribs. Dinner was a small homemade vegetable pot pie and a glass of vanilla soy milk. Water was 64 oz.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hey Nancy,

Yes, I have. Not very many varieties though. I've had Shiitake, Morel, Crimini and its larger cousin the Portobello.

I went Morel hunting a few times with my ex-husband. We found quite a few. You just had to know where to look and be in a climate conducive to their breeding.

Portobello mushrooms can make a great meaty tasting substitute for actual meat. I want to try more one day. There are so many varieties.

N
N
Jana,

I keep seeing pictures and recipes of stuffed portobello mushrooms and it looks so delicious.

It must of been fun that morel hunting. I keep seeing white mushrooms growing in my yard during Summers but I doubt these are fit to consume.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Me too Nancy. Those Portobello mushrooms look meaty and delicious and they are.

It was fun Morel hunting. It was like a treasure hunt.

You've gotta watch out for the different types of mushrooms and toadstools. There are poisonous ones in the bunch.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch and Pepsi with five toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), barbecue Fritos, white mushrooms pan fried in butter with spaghetti and tomato paste, Freddo milk chocolate caramel center easter bite sizes, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and No Name pretzels.

I also took vitamins (with calcium in it).

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and Orange Crush with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), all dressed pizza (took out the peperoni and green peppers) and fries (with ketchup) from Pizzeria Le Marquis, one Gala apple, Les Aliments M&M pub fries (with ketchup), white rice with tomato juice and Golden Harvest pretzels.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and Orange Crush with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter + coconut spread), one Gala apple, a salad (iceburg lettuce + miracle whip) and a sandwich (2 slices of gadoua white bread with no crusts + miracle whip + tomato slices), some of the restaurant leftovers, Selection potato sticks, Uncle Ben's broccoli and cheddar rice, Freddo milk chocolate easter bite sizes, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and Golden Harvest pretzels.

Page 41 of 194 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.