Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 101 of 282 1 2 99 100 101 102 103 281 282
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I am so glad Lori that everything has worked out for you! That is great to hear.

I had a dream a couple of weeks ago that had such imagery in it I can't forget it. I wrote it down. It was really something.

Here it is:

I was driving to a small town in Iowa in a friend's car, that didn't look like her car. She wasn't with me.

Scene cuts.

I'm in charge of the bride's maids dresses and the maid of honor's dress. They were multi layered and the top layer of each dress kept falling off the hangers. Round droplets of what appeared to be blood stain all of the garments. Blood drips from the shoulder seams of the bride's maid's dress and a marijuana leaf in blood also appears on the the bride's maid's dress. I had to deliver these dresses in an hour.

I asked the people around the corner that were sitting in a cave on the balcony of a restaurant what I should do. They shrugged their shoulders. Shiny, small circles were on the floor of the cave; red, white and pink. I asked them what they were. They said they were drugs of some kind.

I ran back and forth to some unseen place to get things that I needed for the dresses, not sure what they were supposed to be,but when I got back to the dresses, there was nothing in my arms and I'd lost my wallet.

I took a ferry boat to NOLA. I got on and off twice. The driver threatened to kill me (I never saw his face, just heard his voice). He let me off to go to the bathroom. I ran from him the last time. People were in holes in a valley that faced a lake. I ran to each one to get help. All but one ignored me. Only one helped me. I kept going the long way around things until the very end of my dream where I found a short cut.

I made it to some kind of boat in France. I went into an office to report the ferry driver, then sat down on the top layer of the boat. Two dogs appeared, both white. One was a poodle. The other I'm not so sure. They kept diving into the water off the edge of the boat and swam back towards me. Each time they were rescued, they'd jump back in the water and swim back towards me. The poodle at my Kentucky Fried Chicken.

I ran through the lake with one of the dresses I was in charge of and back to the rest of them where they hung. A person appeared that told me not to worry, the stains would disappear soon and they did, just in time for the wedding. I climbed a rope and swung into the wedding, delivering the dresses on time.

What? This dream has plagued me for weeks. I've tried to ignore it but that's not working. There's a message in here. I've had crazy dreams, but this one I can't forget. Can you help me Lori?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
That is great news about your tests and the pain relief.

Amoeba
Amoeba
Thank you all so much for your kind support. It means a lot to me. It really does. Love you all so much! smile

So, this is a long and complicated dream but I'll do my best to interpret it here since it has bee "plaguing you" for weeks. That is a sign that you are trying to tell yourself something!

"I was driving to a small town in Iowa in a friend's car, that didn't look like her car. She wasn't with me."

Not sure if location matters here because I don't know if you actually live in Iowa or not. If you don't, then it is more significant to the dream's meaning. But driving someone else's car indicates that you are trying to direct her life for her. Sometimes, we do that because our friend needs help; other times, we inadvertently try to run someone else's life for them.

"I'm in charge of the bride's maids dresses and the maid of honor's dress. They were multi layered and the top layer of each dress kept falling off the hangers. Round droplets of what appeared to be blood stain all of the garments. Blood drips from the shoulder seams of the bride's maid's dress and a marijuana leaf in blood also appears on the the bride's maid's dress. I had to deliver these dresses in an hour.

This part indicates that somehow, you feel responsible for other people's images regarding their love lives or future romances. Perhaps, some of these young women's images are being tainted by their passions and even dabbling in some milder forms of recreational substances. You want to salvage their images and don't feel there is much time to do so.

"I asked the people around the corner that were sitting in a cave on the balcony of a restaurant what I should do. They shrugged their shoulders. Shiny, small circles were on the floor of the cave; red, white and pink. I asked them what they were. They said they were drugs of some kind.

Other people in your waking live aren't as concerned as you are. They really don't know what to do about it. Living in a cave is a sign of reclusiveness. They don't want to get involved. Somehow, you have a concern about some signs of drugs in their lives. The colors are interesting. They represent passion, lust, innocence, and romance. Are you afraid about someone being affected by date rape drugs, for example?

I ran back and forth to some unseen place to get things that I needed for the dresses, not sure what they were supposed to be,but when I got back to the dresses, there was nothing in my arms and I'd lost my wallet.

Uh oh. This part of the dream indicated that you fear you won't be able to salvage the images of these young women. Losing your wallet could mean that you don't have the "currency" to influence them.

I took a ferry boat to NOLA. I got on and off twice. The driver threatened to kill me (I never saw his face, just heard his voice). He let me off to go to the bathroom. I ran from him the last time. People were in holes in a valley that faced a lake. I ran to each one to get help. All but one ignored me. Only one helped me. I kept going the long way around things until the very end of my dream where I found a short cut.

I don't know where NOLA is or what that stands for but getting on and off a ferry twice means that you have/had second thoughts about proceeding. Being on a ferry is an interesting dream image as it is a very different mode of transportation, a short ride. You have had second thoughts about a transition, a change. It wouldn't be much of a change though. Nothing major.

The part about the driving wanting to kill you indicates that whoever is involved in your transition is wanting to put something about you to an end. Perhaps, he/she feels that it is time for you to end a role/task/responsibility and move on. Because this mode of transportation is over water, there is an emotional aspect to this change.

"I made it to some kind of boat in France. I went into an office to report the ferry driver, then sat down on the top layer of the boat. Two dogs appeared, both white. One was a poodle. The other I'm not so sure. They kept diving into the water off the edge of the boat and swam back towards me. Each time they were rescued, they'd jump back in the water and swim back towards me. The poodle at my Kentucky Fried Chicken.

What does that mean "the poodle at your Kentucky Fried Chicken?"

Anyway, this part of the dream indicates that you have some loyal friends who will be trying to help you.They're the type of friends who are willing to "jump in" and go with you through emotional times. Look for one who has poodle-like qualities. While she may appear to be fussy and showy, she is extremely intelligent and very loyal to you.

As for the location of France, you'd have to tell me how France relates to your waking life or how you feel about France. Do you like France? Have you wanted to vacation there? Otherwise, your dream indicates that when you make this life transition, you may feel as though you are in a new and foreign place. But no worries, you will have two friends who will be with you every step of the way.

"I ran through the lake with one of the dresses I was in charge of and back to the rest of them where they hung. A person appeared that told me not to worry, the stains would disappear soon and they did, just in time for the wedding. I climbed a rope and swung into the wedding, delivering the dresses on time.

Ah, so this is the resolution. You will achieve your goal and fulfill your responsibilities! LOL, you may have to resort to some extreme and daring tactics but you will succeed. You will safeguard the young women before it's too late.

Does this apply to anything in your waking life?

N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember one dream.

Conan O'Brien ended up in a tsunami. He was calling for help and at first nobody was helping him because they thought he was somehow related to Bill O'Reilly who was on the other side of the street too scared to move from where he was. Soon they realised that Conan had nothing to do with Bill and they helped him. Then it was me walking in that same town and suddenly I felt that water would be coming so I started to run and I asked a woman who was going on a balcony after I entered that building if there was one higher and she said yes and she showed me, to enter that balcony was like entering a secret place. We went there and the water was everywhere rising but we were safe.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Thank you Lori. I really appreciate you taking the time to analyze my dream. I've never had one plague me so much or be as vivid.

The only thing I got from my dream initially was that I was missing something. I needed someone like you to give me the information I didn't receive.

I live in Kansas but my parents are from Iowa, very small town in Iowa. Actually my mom was born on the Iowa side, in Blanchard (blink and you miss it kind of town). My dad was born on the Missouri side just a few hundred yards away.

I do have a long-time friend that is going through some really serious trials in her life. I don't really dispense too much advice. We've known each other for over 40 years. My friend is very intelligent, loyal and fussy...very detail oriented. Going shopping with her is an experience!

People often ask me about romantic relationships, but I haven't been a part of one for many years. I'm not one to ask. smile

I'm sorry, NOLA is an abbreviation for New Orleans, Louisiana. I was recently invited to go there with a friend but couldn't afford to do it.

The poodle ate my Kentucky Fried Chicken was an observation on my part. He really did eat it, he was sitting in the box when I caught him. smile

I've never been to France nor really desired to go. I can't really tell how I feel about it, I've never been there. I'm planning a trip to the Cayman islands and HI.

I am dutifully trying to make the transition to full time writer. That's who I am. I love to write. I do it everyday and more ideas pour in. I keep a notebook and pen with me wherever I go. I don't have enough time left to develop them all.

I write erotic fiction under an assumed name. Nothing is published yet. It's in a very popular genre. I've got the first novel done, working on the second and planning the third. I want to get the second novel done before I publish. My beta readers have loved my writing. Lots of encouragement there.

There's a lot that does apply to my waking life, but appears figuratively in my dreams. Is there any significance to two white dogs? Does the color mean something?

You have been so helpful. Many thanks!

Amoeba
Amoeba
Well, that explains it, Jana! LOL.

You are an erotic fiction writer! There's the connection between the bridesmaid dresses and blood.

This dream maybe hinting at some direction you could take in your stories. Women who read romance *do* want erotic fiction but (taking a hint from the popularity of 50 Shades of Grey...) remember to keep the female characters "good" rather than raunchy. Women need to identify with the main character who can explore sexuality and passion but still retain their good girl self image.

Also, the drugs in the dream could be a hint for you to involve drugs in at least one of your plots. Date rape drugs are very current. It also allows the character to have sexual experiences without personal responsibility.

Just thoughts from your dream...

Two dogs=two friends, assistants.
White=goodness, purity or innocence,spiritual, rescue themes

Going to France when you have no desire to go there can indicate your transition will involve ending up somewhere you didn't intend. For example, writing about a topic you didn't think of before.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

Two best friends had been best friends from a very long time but one of them thought that the other had betrayed her. She was not talking to her anymore and she was so angry. The other could not understand why suddenly she was so angry with her. She kept on looking at her and all she saw was hate. Then all I remember (by the way the friend who was angry was higher than the other friend - it was like she was almost on the ceiling) is that it changed to something else.

I heard that Eric Lindros had been in a shooting. I was staying where the Dallas Stars were staying so crying and freaking out I looked around and saw Razor which is one of the team's commentators, he was sitting down in what seemed to be the lobby. I went straight to him and asked him about it. First when I saw him he looked like my dad and when I asked him he looked like my mom, both times they looked like their evil self without any feelings but hate towards me. But he answered like it was Razor, he said that (while he was saying it i could see what had happened) Biggi had been in a bar and when he was there only two other customers were there and that the both of them started to shoot at each others and that he had been hit just for being there, I said to myself that it was just his luck like usual but when I saw it I saw him look at the two men and feeling that something was about to go down so he made believe that he was looking for something while walking by a window, by then he was the intended victim of the two men, he was able to get out and he ran away. The two others were close by (he went out my old Saint-Hubert house and when he was running it was my street), he ended up by a few houses away from the bar and he saw three garbage cans and he thought they would not look into these things so he went into the second which was a recycling bin. One of them was by that house when he did that and he was laughing like he knew and thought that Biggi was so dumb. He slowly went over the three bins and slowly opened where Biggi was hiding, he had his gun drawn.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Thanks again for your great insight. It's really helped.

Yep. It's male dom bdsm vampire erotica. (It's not bloody though. Just a few bites here and there). I should've gotten the connection with the blood. LOL

My main character is smart, independent project manager at a large telecommunications firm in London. She's farm girl from Kansas that was lured there by the promise romance, only to have that fall apart. After that her world really gets turned upside down and inside out.

Thanks for the tips. I appreciate that. I've read a lot of those types of books so it just came natural I guess. It sure is fun to write.

I originally had GHB in the first novel, but took it out. A vampire doesn't need that to get his prey. smile But I'm sure it will appear in one of the other stories that I have planned.

That last bit of information was quite insightful. I've taken so many twists and turns with the articles and have written about things I'd never heard of before.

The same thing is happening the the second novel (the sequel), the final one is in planning. This whole novel thing has taken me on quite a journey so far and it's not over yet. New characters, situations and so forth are bubbling over begging to be written.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I know I had a dream. I just don't remember it. I rolled over and went right back to sleep.

Amoeba
Amoeba
Blood=life, lust, passion...and yes, even vampires! Haha! Didn't see that one coming though!

Page 101 of 282 1 2 99 100 101 102 103 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.