Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I do not remember my dreams.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just posting something so that my post appears eek.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

It was about Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher. They had their baby and before and after they were practicing manoueuvres to evade the paparazzis. They put it on practice one time by inviting them in one place and then leaving them trapped there and one more time acting all nice then running away without them being able to follow (when they were doing that she could hear 1 say that when she was young she was so cute and nice and she kept her acting front).

I wanted to see SpongeBob so I went on Youtube. I first found the trailer for his new movie then wanted to see the pretty girl clip, I wrote it down like I did not know how to write it and could not find the letters but it appeared anyway so I listened to that clip. A few people was there including my mom.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

I was held captive by mutants. There were others there. They kept people for different types of things. They were still wondering what to do with me when I had an idea to run away. Every day at the same time for the same period of time they would go so I said to everyone when they were gone that ball we had to do is wait then and just walk the same direction as they went, when they would turn away the time they would take to arrive back home and see that we would be gone we could walk a longer distance and they could not reach us. Nobody had the courage to come with me. The next day I did it and was able to successfully do it. By the end I had reached a place and I asked for help.

I was about to do a striptease to someone who was a criminal that had to be caught. I explained the plan to someone else when everyone including the man who was sitting by himself in the middle of the room were ready. I did it and that is all I remember.

A bunch of people broke in a place. They picked the woman in charge and wanted her to speak, she refused. A woman told her that they were not joking (they were about to cut 1 of her finger off to start torturing her) and she replied I started a successful war against Bush so I will not break to these people. She got that finger cut off. The next thing I remember is her waking up in a place full of blood and bodies and body parts, alone. She hurt very badly but was alive, she was trying to get up to find help but everytime she moved it hurt so much. Then it all changed to a Disney type of adventure. The woman who had spoken to the tortured woman was a princess and she was on a Horse running away from a monster (felt like a vampire). A prince was following behind trees and right when the monster was about to catch her she got taken by the prince. The monster changed to dust then invisible when he touched the Horse which was okay. The Horse looked at the princess and prince getting away while the monster was getting back into shape and the Horse decided to follow the princess.

N
N
I remember three dreams (less vivid now since i had to wait to enter this website because it was down).

Me and my mom (dad was there too but waiting on the sides to pay) entered a store we never had been in before. There were a lot of good things that she wanted but she like took a few things if not nothing (i remember my dad asking thats it when it was time to pay). Then she wanted to go back but the store was closing and almost everything was sold. She found a coat her size (something she had seen but left aside) and while my parents were waiting to pay I looked in the pile of coats and found the same in her size, she was shocked and excited and said okay I'll get it too.

All I remember is me baking cakes mostly for my dad and him not wanting any but he did ate one and found it good.

My dad touched me on one of my tigh and I hated it. I shoved his hand off violently and he then started attacking me then he raped me. Mom arrived and she started helping him. I think by the end I was able to get away and attack at least my dad I think but I do remember almost everytime he would rape me I was able to attack him back and even sometimes stop him (until mom came in and helped him secure me).

N
N
Another dream came back to me when I was having my breakfast.

My mom did not want me to wear my slippers anymore, she said they were staining the floors. It was on the floor and I was about to put them on, she was pointing at the slippers while saying it. I cannot remember if it was just these slippers or it was me not wearing slippers anymore (something i am not used to doing by the way).

N
N
I remember one dream.

The bathroom was in my brother's room and it was also the living room. I went there to do my morning routine and dad was there watching The Thing dubbed. I was trying to hurry up and get my things to do that elsewhere (in that dream we also had a second bathroom where the other beauty routine was done) but for some reason even if I did not have anything extra I could not get everything at once, while trying I said outloud how come that is not working today. I tried getting the first things out but some fell on the ground and I just threw everything else on the ground and started smashing and hitting things. Dad at one point told mom to help me (with almost a sarcastic voice - at least with a i do not really care tone) and she was not moving. On the ground there was also laundry and I was trying to calm myself to get everything out because that dubbing was driving me insane and like usual both my parents were not caring at all that I was crying and in distress.

N
N
I remember one dream.

A couple was getting their new apartment ready. I was telling them about a place where they could buy their things (furniture - window curtains - etc) and where they also delivered quickly. The man called there and was impressed with the times given but he said that that meant they had to hurry up with the painting because they could not paint with the stuff in the rooms. They were trying to figure out which room would be what, I was in the middle almost in their way.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was at a small Tennis tournament where Rafael Nadal was playing. I somehow ended up having to solve a mystery or I or someone or people or me and someone or me and people would die. Also somehow Ralfie and some of his family members and/or friends became involved (i remember him asking me what i was doing when he saw me before his match [i think] and i did not want to involve him but after him keeping on following him i told him what was happening).

All I remember was my dad was either having an heart attack or it looked like he was having one.

Page 94 of 282 1 2 92 93 94 95 96 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.