Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 33 of 194 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had grape and apple juice (the IGA name brand) and Pepsi with five toasts made with fresh white bread (no crusts - butter), pan fried in butter white mushrooms and white onion with macaroni and tomato paste with leftovers salad, Ritz original cookies, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, Golden Harvest pretzel sticks, Freddo milk chocolate caramel center santas and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

I also took vitamins (with calcium in it).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had Oasis orange juice, Pepsi and water with four toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), bread with sauce and poutine from St-Hubert, Ritz original cookies, white mushrooms pan fried in butter with spaghetti and tomato paste and Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had grape juice (the IGA name brand), Pepsi and water with one half of a bacon slice and one scrambled egg, Ritz original cookies, two mashed potatoes with two pork chops, Freddo milk chocolate caramel center santas, Golden Harvest pretzel sticks, Coaticook vanilla ice cream, the poutine leftovers (with added sauce) and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had orange juice (the IGA name brand) and Pepsi with five toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), spaghetti with butter, Golden Harvest pretzel sticks, Freddo caramel center milk chocolate santas, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil, Golden Harvest pretzel sticks, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and Froot Loops (like chips).

N
N
Yesterday I had grape and apple cocktail (the IGA name brand) and Pepsi with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - 2 with butter and corn syrup + 1 with butter), macaroni with white mushrooms pan fried in butter and sauce made by a friend, Coaticook vanilla ice cream, Golden Harvest pretzel sticks, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil and butter and Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had peach juice (the IGA name brand) and Pepsi with two toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter and corn syrup), rotini with white mushrooms pan fried in butter and cheese and sauce made by a friend, Golden Harvest pretzel sticks, Freddo milk chocolate caramel center santas, Cheetos puffs, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one scrambled egg and two slices of bacon and Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had apple juice (the IGA name brand) and Pepsi with four toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), spaghetti with white mushrooms pan fried in butter and cheese and sauce made by a friend, Coaticook vanilla ice cream, Lay's salt and vinegar chips, shoestring frozen fries with ketchup, part of a caramel Aero and Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had fruit punch (the IGA name brand) and Pepsi with five toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), Coaticook chocolate ice cream, macaroni with white mushrooms and white onion pan fried in butter and cheese and sauce made by a friend, Freddo milk chocolate caramel center santas, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil and butter, Lay's salt and vinegar chips, No Name pretzel sticks, original Kraft Dinner and No Name pretzel sticks.

N
N
I forgot the salad (iceburg lettuce with 15% cream) eaten before the macaroni.

N
N
Yesterday I had apple and grape juice (the IGA name brand) and Pepsi with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, all dressed pizza (took out the green peppers and pepperoni) from Le Normandin, No Name pretzel sticks, Freddo milk chocolate caramel center santa and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and added butter.

Page 33 of 194 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.