Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 43 of 256 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 255 256
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
My parents are a perfect example of people who should of never have kids.

I used to know normal. Sure my life was a lonely and sad one but at least back then my parents were not psychopaths (they never were normal - always stress and things like that but that was it - they really turned into psychopaths when we moved in 2009 and that took less than 1 year). I also had a little luck going my way, it's like we moved in a cursed place and the little things I had going for me are gone.

Sorry to hear you too have problems frown!

Take care,

Nancy

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:06 and got up at 13:04. I made an online order for my mom and watched the Dallas Stars at 20:00. It was an average night and an horrible day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:15 and got up at 12:03. I did some cleaning, ran two errands in Mont-Joli (Uniprix [the 1 not in a shopping mall] where i bought 2 things + McDonald's where i stayed in the car while my dad got the food) and finished the planning of everything that has to be done.

N
N
I forgot (i hate when i do that :() to say that it was a bad night and an horrible day.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I'm sorry to hear that they turned different. Wish I knew what to do, but I don't. As for the health problems, [censored] happens different day. I'm at that age. But I can still write. That's the best part. I sometimes feel like I need a straight jacket and Thorazine.

N
N
Jana,

I should not of been surprised when they turned like that, they were always awful parents and evil too. The day I see a chance to get out of here I will take it and I will never look back. Some people think this is awful when they hear of people who have cut all ties with family members, they are either people who do not know what it is like to have cruel people in your life or people who they themselves should do that. Even when they are in a good mood and are not doing anything mean just their presence is enough to kill my soul.

I am sorry to hear you are having health problems. That is the only place that so far I have been lucky.

I am happy that you can still do what you love. Writing is my only talent but I have not done it in many years. I had this story in my head that was wonderful, it could of made an awesome movie even but it has been in my head for so many years that I have no idea how to write it down.

I know exactly what you mean with your last sentence!

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:34 and got up at 11:00. I made a decision, watched Judge Judy at 16:00 and 16:30, became a member of Sanrio Town and watched the Dallas Stars at 20:30. It was an average night and an horrible day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:29 and got up at 10:02. Ran errands before and after a waxing appointment (1 in Price [mom went into the post office] then Rimouski where we started in 2 stores [Yellow & Ardene Depot] after it was my appointment at 14:00 [also took 2 appointments after - my parents ran 3 errands during that time] then 1 last store [a dollar store where my dad stayed in the car] then we finished at a restaurant in Mont-Joli where dad entered to get food) and watched Judge Judy at 19:00. It was a bad night and an horrible day.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
What will you do today?

I hope you will forgive.

I hope you can understand that most people give us the best of them during whatever time they share with you. Their best could be horrid, but it really is the best they have at that moment.

Just like you and I, their past experiences shape their perceptions, ideas, and personalities. When we are hurt in our childhood it has the potential to mold us into physical and emotional abusers, over-protectors, extreme nurturers, or overly cautious beings.

When we recognize where the seed was planted we make room to grow new leaves of kindness, caring, security, loyalty, and love.

When people we love hurt us, it is ok to forgive them and move out of harm's way. It is optimal to forgive and move forward.

So, what will you do today? I hope you will forgive.

Happy 2015!

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
A
Chimpanzee
Online Content
Chimpanzee
A
I ran some errands this morning - grocery store.... then I redeemed a manicure and pedicure that had been purchased about a month ago but before that I visited a friend and we enjoyed a cup of tea. Tonight my husband and I went to church for Mass and we enjoyed seeing many of our friends - the last day of 2014.

Page 43 of 256 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.