Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 69 of 282 1 2 67 68 69 70 71 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Spent less than eleven hours in bed. Had a good night. Remember one dream.

I was living with two roomates who were both women. One night we were getting ready to go out. We went somewhere who had a restaurant and a club. My roomates wanted to eat but I said I would be at the bar. Then I went to go see them after looking everywhere and told them I had found a nice looking man and that I was taking him home, they wanted to see him and I told them that he was somewhere. When I was near the exit where the doors are I ended up talking to a man I had seen at the bar, he was ice but not gorgeous. When I was debating inside my head to take him home or not I ended up with a woman. She looked around a little and when she started undressing while we were still not in my room I told her it was my first time with a woman. We started kissing and then I looked at her body.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Spent less than three hours in bed. Had an horrible night. Did not sleep at all so no dreams.

N
N
Spent about ten hours in bed. Had an average night. Remember one dream.

For some reason I was in the base of an army and I was given the right to hear about an important plan. We were invaded like in the movie War of the Worlds. Tom Cruise was also there with his children and they were all like the characters of the movie (most of the time his son was not there but he was still there evertime...i could not see him but he was there...we were acting like he was) and they too were there for some reason. When the man in charged was talking about the plan Tommy said something and the man said okay you do it. We all ended up in a war plane and ended up killing one tripod from the skies. Then it was us four trying to get away from them and find a safe place. After many adventures, close calls and hidden places found we were able to get one safe place. It was a cave bellow a tree and we put grass, leaves and things like that in the entrance. A tripod was going to go check it out but another tripod told it that they did not came to Earth to check the vegetation, that tripod knew that there were humans hidden there but still listen to the orders.

N
N
Spent less than three hours in bed. Had an horrible night. Do not remember any dreams.

N
N
Spent about ten hours in bed. Had a bad night. Remember two dreams.

All I remember is that it was like the movie Titanic (the only thing like it technically was the boat some of the actors that it sank). Leonardo did end up with Kate, she told her mother off, they spent a few hours toghether and the boat was sinking (near New York i think...i remember seeing that city...im almost 100% sure the boat was near it when it sank...i know it took a long time to it to start sinking after it was hit by the iceburg). They both were separated when it started sinking, Leo was with a shotgun trying to find her, he saw her mean fiance and tried to hide, he was in a long corridor and all there was there were revolving glass doors so he went there, of course he was spotted and he was trapped in it by him (he found it extremely hilarious of course), Leo was left there wondering how to get out (he wanted to keep the bullets so he did not want to get out by shooting the glass). Kate ended up having to swim out, she was very deep and at one point I remember her swimming back down and waiting there.

I had washed my white towels but wanted to dry them the next day. When I got up I saw some white towels there, at first I thought it was my parents white towels but there were more than they had so I realised my mom had put some of mine in the dryer, I told her I wanted to do it myself and today.

N
N
Spent less than six hours in bed. Had an average night. Remember one dream.

I kept on checking the weather by looking through a window. I was looking at everything but I mostly was obssessed by looking if there were any wind, I would stop doing what I am doing to check this out.

N
N
Spent less than ten hours in bed. Had a bad night. Remember one dream.

It was like in the movie The Perfect Storm. The character of Diane Lane and Mark Wahlberg were together but they were separated, the woman had done something cruel and he had left, she came out of the house that was supposed to be for them before the boat was supposed to go and he went to see her to make peace and come back with her. The character of George Clooney was with someone and he was also an alcoholic, before going in the boat he told his girlfriend that he would stop drinking, he took a bottle and to show her he threw it in the water. The boat left and I was there but I (i did not look like myself) was the town's crazy woman who kept bothering everyone with my religion, when I entered my house I was not that woman anymore, she was outside my house, I decided to kill her, I closed all the lights except for one where I hid, she entered my house and I killed her, before calling the cops I tried to position the chair I was in when I killed her with where the body was, I was not too sure that would work with all the technology of today, when they were doing their investigative work I saw a spider, that spider suddendly started moving very fast, I was trying to get away while screaming and freaking out but that spider was so fast that it kept on following like the speed of light almost, it always ended up over my head.

N
N
Spent less than six hours in bed. Had a very bad night. Remember one dream.

It was a couple going camping with a guide (i think i was in this couple...not too sure). The couple was in front. One of them or the guide told the other or the couple to stop but he/she/they did not listen, where the couple was became a flood and she/he was trapped (just remembered it was 1 of the couple who said it). Then it was me and my mom and we were in our old living room, it was still a flood and there was a huge shark circling my mom. I sent a chair (the only chair we actually had...the others we never had and dont have now) the closest to her and told her to get on it to come meet me on the other so that we could get to another one who was safe.

N
N
Spent less than ten hours in bed. Had a good night. Remember three dreams.

I was a contestant on Hell's Kitchen. I was Gordon Ramsay's favorite and also the best of all of the others who were also on the show. I was choose with at least one other person for a special challenge. It was in a small room and there were fishes (1/3 alive like he said) and other things there, we had to choose our ingredients and then cook it. I picked the fishes and he was disappointed in my results, I explained that I cooked them on a camp fire. I told him all of them were cleaned and de-boned and he told me not not fully cleaned and he opened the biggest fish and showed me that only half was then he told me that it was not even fully cooked and I said well maybe the bigger one but not the others. I think that we were both having an affair.

All I remember from the second is a big appartment.

My parents were talking about that all the town against them was getting worst. So I went where they were and asked what had happened and they told me that my dad had went to the restaurant and that one of the item he had asked for (fries) was not given to him. I said well then just go back there and told them so that you can have your fries and they both refused saying that it would make matters worst.

N
N
Spent less than seven hours in bed. Had a good night. Do not remember my dreams.

Page 69 of 282 1 2 67 68 69 70 71 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:59 AM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:15 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.