Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 67 of 282 1 2 65 66 67 68 69 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Spent less than eight hours in bed. Had a bad night. Do not remember my dreams.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Was in bed for about nine hours. Had an average night. Do not remember my dreams.

N
N
Spent less than eleven hours in bed. Had an average night. Remember pieces of one dream.

An asteroid was going to hit the Earth and kill us all. I was either in the army or a scientist. I or someone else had an idea to conect DNA with the asteroid, it was tried in a lab with a piece of an asteroid and some DNA and it worked so a team was set to drive a ship near the asteroid and to do that. I was part of that team, some high ranking pilots were sitting togethere and they all laughed at me being choosen. I ended up being the pilot and success fully drove us outside the Earth (there were problems..the ship was making strange noise and they had problems with it and i took control).

N
N
Spent less than ten hours in bed. Had an average night. Remember one part of a dream and one dream.

I went to an old email address and there was many spam in the inbox, I was going to get rid of them at the same time but I did like an overview of the names and saw that an online games website that I had found but could not found again had sent me something so I looked at that email very happy, I went to the website to see if it was really it and it was so I put it in my favorits.

A young girl was taking Snoopy dolls and making herself doll clothes to make dolls out of them. She went to a talk show to show them and for a small interview. Then she went to a movie set where Tom Cruise was working on. He came out of where he was filming a scene to meet her. They were supposed to do a little something for either the movie or a sketch and he had forgot about that and he was just talking to her. When he realised that he was supposed to do something with her he was humiliated because, everyone on the set was looking at him like he was a moron but they were not showing it since he was a big star. He or the crew said to just take the video of their meeting and to use special effects to make them do what they were supposed to and he went back to the room he was in before. Then he became Tom Cruise a family man who had lived all his life in a small town. He had a girl that was now a teenager and a wife to which they were not really getting along. Suddendly something entered their home, it was bright yellow or green and it was like lava. He went to get his family and found a way to get them all out of there. His wife fell on the ground and her back fell on that thing, it burned her severly but she went back up and followed them so that they could get out, when they both were out she stopped and they told her to come that she was almost out and she told them to go and to survive and she died. He hurried his daughter to the car and drive out, the rest of the town looked allright, everyone were in the middle of it for an annual party. He tried to warn them to all get some food and other survival things and to get out but they of course did not believe him. So he started driving very fast. A police car turned it's siren on and was going for them. He turned into the woods where he knew every inches of it so he could still drive very fast, he was talking to his daughter and doing some other things while driving throught the small forest paths. They arrived at an abandonned shopping mall, it was very big and all the lights were on. He was not very happy happy about that place (there was even a horse slaughterhouse with blood on the sides of the building) but he knew it was a nice place to hide. So they picked a camping store to go hide in at least for the night. When they were inside he opened a big door to let their car inside so that noone from the cops to the invaders to anyone else to find out where they were.

N
N
Spent less than nine hours in bed. Had a very bad night. Remember one dream.

I was in Fast and Furious. I went on a mission with Paul Walker. It was old abandoned (looked like it anyway) warehouses. We went and meet a group of criminals outside surrounded by warehouses. He had a pack of gum with one that was wired to be a bomb. When he saw that it would not end well he took it out, there was three gums in that pack, he offered some to them and two took some. He started chewing the remaining one and it did not explode, he realised the bomb was in the other pack of gum he had. The criminals looked at him like he was nuts because he threw that gum on the ground like it was a grenade. So he said okay let's not fool around anymore and he put his arms in the air and said I'm just going for another pack of gum and he took it out. While he was explaining a criminal plan or a criminal deal he took a few gums and started chewing them. All went badly before he was able to use that gun. We were able to go into our car but were qquickly surrounded, they were shooting at us (we tried to getaway and ended up in a rack of clothes..we could not get away because we were stuck there and they were in front of us shooting). We were trying to hide as best as we could inside the car. Vin Diesel appeared and saved us, me and him ended up running in a warehouse. I found a puppy that was mine, I and the puppy were very happy and I took him in my arms. Then we entered a room and it was me and my parents in a store, I still had the puppy. I was looking for one Elmo item, I asked my parents to look for it (described it...it was a 1 time bubble bath). They found one but it was black. I took it but I really wanted the red. I saw one earlier but I could not find it anywhere anymore.

N
N
Spent less than nine hours in bed. Had a bad night. Remember one dream.

The season of the Dallas Stars had started but it was still Summer, after their second game I was like they will end their season a few months before the playoffs (my dad was there too...said nothing and was looking at me...his presence felt huge)! Then I was with them and everything was normal, I went to meet Patrick Roy for the first time and he invented me in his office at his arena to talk, soon after we had sex, everytime we would play against Colorado we would meet to have sex. Then it was the start of a season and they had decided that Rusty (Antoine Roussel) was still part of the team but won't be dressed, I thought that was cruel (at that point i was always with the team during the games), I kept on looking at the stands during the first game at him (all the cut players were in the stands in rows that were near the ice and they had their jersey on but normal clothes with it), he appeared professional but he was very much bothered with him, I spent a day with him then decided that eventhough I liked him a lot that it would be better that he would be traded to another team so that he could play, I talked to the coach and other people from the team and he was exchanged.

N
N
Spent less than eleven hours in bed. Had an average night. Remember one dream.

I was an old wrestler. I was in a basement where it was a reunion of many of us. They all had lived a good life after their carreer and I had not but I was (when people were talking to me....they were not mostly because they did not like me) inventing stories like my life too was good. Before the reunion was over we ended up around a big table for a show with Bill Maher, it was like a different and longer version of Real Time Overtime, I was not the most liked and I had not lived a good life after my carreer but I was the most intelligent so I talked a lot. At the end I gave a hug to Bill Maher and then I was trying to look busy so that I could leave last so they did not see me leave by foot. Someone offered me a ride home with others and I accepted. When I was in the car (a mini van) the driver turned into a cousin of mine but I was still an old wrestlers and the others too. It was Christmass time and I had said that my wife and kids were waiting for me at my home (i had gifts with me...looked like easter gifts). When we ended up at my house it was dark and to save face I said that they must be to another house near and that I would just go there by foot but the driver said oh I know where it is so I will drive you there and there too the house was dark so I said oh well then they are at their grandma's and he knew that house too. There it was all lit so I said thank you and left the car with the gifts, my kids were really in there and it was really the grandma's house but everyone except my kids hated me so I made believe that the tape around my right foot and ankle was loose while hoping they would leave so that I could walk back to my house (that grandmas house was far from mine and it was night and cold with lots of snow and melting snow) but he was waiting so I got up and rang the doorbell (he left before or after the door opened). They were not happy to see me but my two kids saw me before they could get rid of me so they let me in. I immediately gave them their gifts. My dog saw me and looked happy and not happy at the same time to see me, I was able to pet him a little (he looked like Toby a neighbors house). Before leaving I went to a room with my two kids and there I changed into a woman who was a fugitive.

N
N
Spent less than ten hours in bed. Had an average night. Remember five dreams.

I was a business woman and went to a business meeting in another city. I was staying in a motel but it looked like an hotel. The last morning before I went away I decided to have my breakfast in my room so I ordered one, when it came in and I looked at it it looked disgusting. There was three things all put around the plate and nothing was in the middle. Scrambled eggs that looked dry, some kind of half potato and half mushrooms and (dont remember the last thing). I tried the half potatoes and half mushrooms and they were so disgusting, I just decided to not eat breakfast.

I went to a shopping mall then decided to eat at a restaurant before leaving. The place where I was seated was very far from the restaurant. After I was done I was getting my things after getting up and my server thought that I was going to leave without paying so she hurried to me with the check, I asked if they accepted interract and she said yes. I went to pay (i for some reason thought that it would not be accepted...maybe the stress of someone thinking that i was a thief).

I went to a construction store (sorry cannot remember how they are really caled....its like a Rona or Home Depot store). I only bought one small thing. An old man came after me and that made me think that a neighbor of mine had asked for something so I asked if they had it, they said yes and went to get it for me and I paid for it.

I went here to talk about two dreams I had. I suddendly felt like noone wanted me here and that I would be banned. I erased a few things then wrote what I thought everyone would like. I could feel and see the presence of a woman who was the creator or person in charge here.

I was taking a shower and my dad came downstairs to come into the bathroom. When he saw that I was in there he just stayed in front of the door.

N
N
Spent less than eight hours in bed. Had an average night. Remember one dream.

My mom came to me and told me that since my friend's mom wanted to steal her husband away that she wanted to at least tried something, that something was to talk to my friend. She asked me to call her up and arrange something. I looked away and she immediately started to freak out and I told her to calm down that I was not ignoring her that I was trying to remember when she had a day off during the week. Then I told her where the buses were and which one to take, that it took only two hours and a few minutes but she told me that I had to come too. I started figuring out which times we had to take the buses if Brigitte would not let her stay the night and which times we had to take the buses if we stayed the night, she did not want to stay there, she wanted to go to Ottawa to just talk to Brigitte then come back before dad would be home from work.

N
N
Spent less than ten hours in bed. Had an average night. Do not remember my dreams.

Page 67 of 282 1 2 65 66 67 68 69 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.