Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 48 of 145 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 144 145
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Higer stress than yesterday today. My dad was driving me crazy this morning when I was trying to sleep then it was my mom's turn hours later.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Wolf
Wolf
Nancy- Are your parents causing all the stress?

N
N
Modern Woman,

Yes!

They are evil, always have been but they had their positives but it's all gone now. They even stole my life savings.

The day I see a way out I will take it and never look back!

Wolf
Wolf
I am sorry to hear that parents can do this to their child.
How do you face all the stress?

N
N
Modern Woman,

I have a hard time facing all that stress. I live in their house so I am always faced with them. I can always go take walks but I have to come back and they are there. I have not found a job so that's another thing that stresses me.

I ended up with a great idea to pay for their vacation (had that idea when i was hearing my mom complain she and dad would love to get away...they are in the middle of family drama...im out of this...only my parents are killing me here) it'll only be them going back to where we lived to their best fried who still lives in front of our old house so they only need gas money. Like that they would of had a vacation and I would too (i desperately need at least 1 full day to myself...my soul is dead...i need to somehow regenerate myself so i can do something about my life but with them constantly in my face driving me insane i cannot do that...im always either trying to calm myself or i am having a freak out session [hitting myself or/and screaming or/and saying i want to die or/and insulting myself] or i have a panic attack) but it was like I had tried to murder them or something! They then thought about it then said okay we'll go then on an important day for me they told me (via a letter since these monsters cannot face anyone) that they would not go.

Now my idea (unless a miracle happens in the meantime where they wake up or i end up with money so i can get out of here) is to give them an ultimatum, go on the paid vacation or I move out. I can only afford an appartment or 430$ or less (electricity has to be included), that would leave me only 100$ for food but that's doable and it would be better than to live with these evil monsters!

N
N
Awful day today.

My insomnia is not going away (i thought so a few days ago when i had a few days where i slept ok) and because of that I find it more difficult with every passing day to function. And of course my parents are still driving me over the edge. I even had an awful walk today (dont even want to talk about it).

Wolf
Wolf
Do you have have friends?

C
C
Just involve yourself in Yoga or exercise to get rid from stress

(links not allowed and removed)

Last edited by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames; 05/08/14 12:56 AM.
N
N
Modern Woman,

Technically I have one, she changed a lot the past years so calling her a friend is basically just an habit. She came to visit a few minutes for a surprise (she went with her parents and friends in New Brunswick which is right next to my town and she thought of me while driving out of there and asked her dad and he said that they had to drive past here) then nothing except for like two emails for more than a year then she called me a few times during the week of my birthday then nothing except for like one email for more than two years then she sent me an email during a vacation, that time it was nice because she was thinking of me when I was having a very hard time (Michael Schumacher accident....that man is my god) but now it's like I am over her, if one day I want to talk to her I will call her.

I do have some on the internet but I never met them, they are actually nicer than Brigitte which is sad since they never met me and she and I were the closest of friends for many years.

N
N
Stress wise my day was better. Today the worst was my insomnia, when it was mixed with my parents driving me nuts (i tried sleeping a little in my tv chair after my match this morning and my dad mostly was stopping me from doing that from the kitchen...i still was able to get a few minutes sleep) it was far from fun. I had a huge headache after getting to bed last night, an headache was starting a few hours ago so I took aspirins, it seems to get bigger as the minutes are passing by, it has not been four hours since the aspirins were taken so I cannot take more, hopefully it won't get as awful as it was last night.

Page 48 of 145 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 144 145

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.