Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 66 of 282 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Spent less than six hours in bed. Had an average night. Do not remember my dreams.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Spent less than twelve hours in bed. Had to get up twice to go to the bathroom (rarely happens with me....i normally can just hold it in even when i have hours to go before getting up but the first time i was about to explode and i figured for the second that i had been up so i went). I remember (barely) three dreams.

In the first all I remember is that I had to go to the bathroom, then I woke up and thought I was still dreaming then that was the dream but then I realised I really had to go to the bathroom (less than 3 hours in bed then...very weird...spent the evening going to the bathroom every two hours....the next time i got up was like 4 or 5 or 6 hours later...it was normal when i got up).

I was watching a woman doing magic tricks. She choosed me then asked me to pick an egg. It was eggs that looked dead and old. She made a baby turtle come out of it. She ten went into a speech that the next trick involved the turtle and that she never succeeded before but that anyway it was nothing since there were mamy turtles in the world so that a few dead from a magic trick was allright. I was furious but for some reason more interested in seeing that magic trick. The speech was long and I was hungry so I took out a bag of chips but it was making lots of noise and everyone was silent when she was speaking so instead of opening it I put it aside. She threw the turtle in the water and it bounced like when we do with rocks but it never stopped bouncing and it started going back to the first bounces and every of those times, when it touched an earlier bounce a baby turtle appeared.

I went online to a forums website that looked like this one, I had forgot that I became a member. After a while I saw that I had a message from someone there. She was telling that that she had asked to not use her email address with anyone else's and that when I did that the link of Bella Online was now in that website and that I had a few months, until Spring to take care of that. I answered that first that I was sorry about her email address being mixed with others and that with the link from another website being on their website I did not know how that could happen just by emailing someone from that website and that I had no idea how to take it off a website. I also mentioned that I liked that website and did not want to be banned.

N
N
Spent less than nine hours in bed. Had a bad night. Remember (just details) three dreams.

An old friend came to visit me. The first night we stayed in different beds then the next she slept in mine. When we woke up Michael Fassbender was in the upstairs bathroom. He came out and went to see me, I was freaking out because he is Fassy and because I sleep naked. While he was with me Brigitte got out and used the upstairs bathroom. When Fassy was gone I put on my pajama then went downstairs but that bathroom too had someone in it. I came back to my bedroom angry.

I found out there was a curse on the house and I was sure it came from my bedroom. I told my parents then asked for a psychic to come. When she entered my bedroom she felt the curse, I pointed to a window where I was sure was the point of origin of the curse, she put her hand there and quickly took it out.

Kramer (the character from Seinfeld) came back to an old appartment where he was staying. Soon after the owner came and was asking through the door for his rent money, Kramer told him to wait a while because he was changing clothes which he was doing but after he came out a window. He went to a party, first he was make believing he was searching for someone then he was make believing that he was taking food to bring to someone but he started eating very quickly because he was hungry. He was found out. It was then me searching for food in a world where if there was human beings left there were not many. I ended up finding some that had an expiration date of like ten years down the road and other things too.

N
N
Spent less than nine hours in bed. Had a very bad night. Remember one dream.

A young couple had their first date. The young man was very strong and was about to enter the military and the young woman was very nice. She saw someone come from behind him with a needle but when she started warning him he was hit with it and fastly fell asleep, she was hit too from behind with a needle and the same thing happened to her. They woke up together in a different place. They were able to get out then the same thing happened, people would drug them and they would wake up in a different place and they had to get out. One time though they woke up during an operation, the people that were doing it decided to start taking body parts out to make things difficult. The woman woke up with fingers cut off and the man woke up to toes cut off, she had her face left alone but for him it was not the same, his eyes and mouths were covered by bandages and it was shut by stiches. Both were screaming (i dont think they were supposed to woke up during that time and i think the man would of had his face allright after that...it was just a feeling that part of the dream had).

N
N
Spent less than nine hours in bed. Had an horrible night (had to go to the bathroom not too long after being in bed [less than 2 i think] because my bladder would of exploded). Do not remember any of my dreams.

N
N
Spent less than nine hours in bed. Had a very bad night. Remember three dreams (only parts...the first may be from the second dream...im not too sure).

I went to the bathroom after waking up and I was close of throwing up, my dad was there before me (felt like a few hours before me not minutes or seconds) and the room did not smelled good and there was urine on the toilet seat.

I was telling someone that I was finally moving out. My mom came in and she had heard. I was like oh no because I did not want my parents to know, I wanted to just leave and leave a paper behind telling them like that. She started crying but it was over the top to make me feel bad for her and change my mind. This is when I finally told her everything, I started by just telling her off and then got the courage and ended up talking about everything they had done bad to me. By the end she had stopped crying because she was angry about being confronted about the truth.

There was many gangs of gangsters. One or more screwed the others. Someone saw it coming and told two (1 that was protected by the other 1) to go and when they started going guns and grenades started from everywhere. In some places it looked like the cops were involved (microphones).

N
N
Spent less than nine hours in bed. Had an average night. Remember two dreams.

I (i was a man in this and my parents looked different too) had a little bit of money aside. My parents were bad parents but they were living in a huge house with a gigantic estate. In this place there was an old building, it was quite small but big enough for me and my things so I had it renovated, the renovations went so well that a little money was left. The estate was close to water so I got to daydream about a small room over water then I imagined it underwater, in my daydream I heard people ask what if an hurricane would come, I answered that it would be well built and that just in case I would built a shelter just near it so that I could go hide there in case it would be serious. In one point in that dream my parents were angry at me because I had no job so they made me build a fence a fence right next to a neighbors fence...for that part of the dream i was right back to our ould house) I actually did it and did it well.

I was watching a Tennis match (players that i had never seen). One man was winning but ended up seriously injuring himself when he was close to winning (2 games away), the coach or someone else from his group took his place, the other player and everyone else were perplexed but the match went on so it was apparently allowed and legal. The man replacing him was so bad, he was able to win the first point by being so bad that it made the other player uncomfortable then he lost the next three points but for some reason he was able to win all the next points to win that game and put the player one game away from victory. Everybody except the opponent (who for that game turned into an asian woman) went nuts including the injured player which made people think by him jumping like a maniac that he was not even injured in the first place. He decided to go back into the match to finish, he was glad for his friend to have taken his place and won that game but he did not really want to hug him because he was so sweaty (noone else had that problem), he did hugged him but not a big hug it was. By that time that player had turned to Federer (hate him!!!).

N
N
Spent less than seven hours in bed. Had a very bad night. Do not remember my dreams.

N
N
Spent less than nine hours in bed. Had an awful night (almost immediately after touching the pillow a terrible headache started then it turned into an heartburn and into tooth ache...when the heartburn was 99% gone and the tooth ache 100% gone the headache was less worst but still there so i got up to take some aspirins...i thought i had been in bed for hours and it was barely more than 2....chewed baby aspirins [not called that anymore...its the ones some people take 1 per day...i take 4 when i do take them which is only when im in pain] and then 1/3 of a pretzel then back to bed where i fell asleep and then realised it had been less than 1 hour of sleep then fell asleep and was woken up by the alarm clock....just like when i wake up having to go to the bathroom i usually just wait out the pain when that happens in bed but i could not take it anymore and just wanted to finally sleep). Do not remember my dreams.

N
N
Spent less than eight hours in bed. Had a bad night. Remember one dream.

I was on Titanic. I met Bruce Wayne (Christian Bale) on it. We ended up not too long after making love. Almost immediately the ship started to sank, we were separated (before he was dressed as Batman...i ran to see him and give him 1 last kiss...we did not know he would die so it was like a good luck eventhough we were both scared). When I learned that he died I fell on my knees then screamed and cfied. Celine Dion's song was playing on the background but in my dream I did not heard it, I decided to spend my life giving to charity in his name. I saw myself while the song was still playing dressed in black and entering a building with his name, I was very sad and knew that this would be like I would be until I died but at least I would do charity work.

Page 66 of 282 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.