Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 60 of 282 1 2 58 59 60 61 62 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Spent less than ten hours in bed. Had a very bad night, took me hours to fall asleep and I woke up many times for long periods of time. I do not remember any dreams.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Spent less than eleven hours in bed. Had an average night, took a while to fall asleep then woke up twice, I also took a long time to get up (will soon have to get up early every mornings for at least a few months......beginning of july if Rafael Nadal gets to the second week of Wimbledon). I remember just a little of a dream (remembered it while i was thinking of things and relexing before getting up).

I was walking, started in a street then I started seeing paths that went in forests, I almost took the first but I looked at it carefully and thought that it was a private path, then I took one that had people in it (it was autumn...leaves were almost all fallen...if i remember correctly there were none on the ground...or maybe it was just dying forests i was in). Then after walking I was (maybe there was something in between and i just cant remember) renting a big place to myself (looked like an island or just a huge piece of land...there was a house with lots of trees and i was also near water) I had lots of fun exploring and relaxing all by myself.

N
N
Spent less than seven hours in bed. Had a very bad night, took a long time to fall asleep then woke up for a long time (maybe 1 time before for a shorter time...or maybe not) then fell asleep for a short time, after more than one hour of trying to fall asleep I just gave up. I do not remember any dreams.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Lori so TRUE!

Sometimes it needs to be said. People that come here - well, it's like a "Haven!"

They DON'T have to pay hundreds of dollars for feedback. In addition, I don't know any of us that are multi-millionaire's confused

Thus, there REALLY are people whom benefit from Humane experiences and the truth be it what they're personally going through and can relate or simply something that's happening in their region which most certainly, "Can happen to you" and want to share their experience.

You just have to keep going...and going...and going and you know what?

Even if it reaches 25 people, they talk to their friends and so on and so forth.

Strength is in the fortitude, the Soul in which we inhabit and another truth?

We're all pretty much going through the same thing. Don't ever feel isolated.

All are welcome smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
N
N
Spent less than twelve hours in bed. Had a bad night, spent hours trying to fall asleep due to a huge headache (felt more like an arthritis attack on my skull) but after I was sleeping I woke up once (that i remember of) after 9:00 for a short time then fell right back asleep, took me a while to get up because I was still in my last dream (the dreams with him are sadly always short!!!!!!!!!!). I remember three dreams (the second could of been the first.i only remembered it before getting up).

In the first I was watching a comedy but after a while the comedy turned to a drama when the lead female character realised her child was missing.

In the second I went to my asthetician for my waxing appointment. Turns out that she was replaced with an old friend of mine.

In the last I went to a place where a big important play was happening. The three main actors and their family and friends could entered via three moving glass doors, I was a close friend of Michael Fassbender that was in the play so I went through his door. I was very proud of that, lots of people around were looking at me thinking that I would be caught but I went through. When I entered there was another door with a security guard where I gave a card to prove that I really was with Fassy and I entered where the play and everyone who had to do with it was. I said aloud the directions he had given me to find him. When I finally did I was going to scare him but he turned around before I was able to do it. I was like oh no you saw me and he was laughing. We hugged because we were happy to see each others.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Myself?

I believe dreams are important and serve in many ways.

Primarily the two that seem to stand out are either a purge of sorts or that in which the conscious is able to travel freely or simply put intuitive aspects of ourselves.

That's where inspirations, answers to questions we may not be able to reach in our waking state, reach.

I believe as well, during the dream state, depending which one we happen to be, we're quite able to connect and/or RE-connect to those whom we have either emotional connections to or those we don't REALIZE we DO have connections to that seep in when one or the other happens to delve in their own consciousness, when we may not physically BE there to witness such a thing smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
N
N
Spent less than ten hours in bed. Had a very bad night, took hours to fall asleep and woke up twice for a long period of time both times. I remember one dream.

Patrick Roy came back to Montreal as a coach. He was polite and smiling a lot but he was also getting his revenge for how he was treated while playing there. He kept on giving sharp responses to the journalists that had lots of hiddeen insults, he was very arrogant when they retired his number by coming on the ice skating and when the game started Colorado crushed Montreal and he had a huge smile all that time.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
What did I dream last night? Whew!

The link below is a photo. However the place I WALKED THROUGH AND AROUND is the photo 3rd from the bottom. The circular bungalows ( I guess they're called confused ).

Never heard and/or been to the place. I didn't go looking for a photo either. It was just a headline in the news (travel I think).

From there, there was a word that kept repeating itself. Now THAT, I actually had to look up. I should know geography and or names, but I don't. The word was Prag, Prauge or Prawg). The "feeling" in the dream was that it was a place. I just didn't know where it was.

I guess it's somewhere over near Germany...it felt important in the dream - almost having something to do w/sadly the Malaysia "churnings" of the airlines.

Incoming, next in the dream. The Italian gentleman from the Malaysia airline issue and a slow-motion, someone I didn't recognize, slowly turning their head left and right (like no...not true).

The "feeling" in the dream was the person didn't really
"LOSE" a passport. Moreover (again just a dream feeling) "dropped off" for someone's later usage, w/a cover..."Oh...I lost/was stolen, etc. a passport."

An unfamiliar place - not in Dream-state...

Exhausting evening, but hey? I Got to have a decent night's sleep. Apparently 13 - 14 hrs. worth. No sleeping aids (I have insomnia), nothing. Slept straight through and still it only felt like 3 hrs. had passed.

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 03/20/14 12:35 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
N
N
Spent less than ten hours in bed. Had a very bad night. I remember small parts of a dream.

I went to the kitchen and my parents soon after said that they had found a man who would buy our house's land, at first I ignored them since it was stupid and we already had an offer like that that they had refused but they continued to talk about it while I was preparing the things I needed to make some food. When I realised that they were serious I asked them if they were insane. I asked them how it would work to have the house but not the land that comes with it. My mom started complaining how she was about to die so she did not care because she would not be there anymore and my dad was thinking it was all hilarious after saying that they could then sell the house at 30,000$ or more. I left the kitchen because I could not deal with the craziness anymore.

N
N
Spent less than nine hours in bed. Had an horrible night. I do not remember any of my dreams.

Page 60 of 282 1 2 58 59 60 61 62 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.